Tanks help

Waking up with a arm wrapped around your waist and a body close to yours made your heart flutter. You gently moved your head to peek at tanks alarm clock.

12:34

Well shit... you slept in to late. You slowly sat up, not wanting to wake tank up, you swung your legs over the side of the bed and stretched out your sore body.

You left tanks room, shutting his door, and went to his kitchen. You weren't amazing a cooking but you could do the basics.

Grabbing the basic ingredients for some eggs and a bagel, you got to work.

Just before you put everything on two plates, tank came out of his room and into the kitchen. You handed him a plate and you both sat at his kitchen table.

"Thank you for making breakfast, I was gonna set an alarm to wake us both up, but you needed to rest" you smiled at tank, he was sweet.

"You're welcome, I don't cook often, so I'm not that good at it" you got a little flustered when he smiled back at you, twirling your fork, trying to distract yourself.

The both of you finished eating and changed into what you both wore yesterday, tank washed your clothes and gave you some extra gear he had. You know had elbow pads, knee pads, and a better mask for tear gas.

Before you left tanks house, you wrote your number down on a sticky note and stuck it to his microwave.

____________________________________

Back at the protest, you walked with hundreds of people, almost a thousand. You weren't at the front of the protest, you were more in the middle.

You knew tank would be in the front, probably saving some new girl. You hoped tank wasn't just a one night stand, you hoped he actually had some feelings for you.

You quickly cancelled those thoughts as you heard screaming, lots and lots of screaming. You looked forward to see large clouds moving with the wind... tear gas.

Everyone kept walking forward, ignoring the fact that they might be met with tear gas, mace, and batons. Your heart was pounding in your chest, it kept going faster and faster.

The large group you were with kept walking till the pigs started yelling

"Move back!"

"Move back!"

"Move back!"

Before you had a chance to figure out what to do, six loud booms came from the pigs, they fired off tear gas, lots and lots of tear gas. You ran as fast as you could, helping people up as you ran past them.

The bastards didn't stop at tear gas, rubber bullets came out of the smoke and started to hit people, the pigs came walking through the smoke, batons in hand.

You ran faster and faster, the only place you thought to go was tanks house, it was far enough to be safe from harms way.

Almost the entire protest was running, others stood their ground, but you ran.

Guilt built up in you... why were you running? This is what the pigs want, they want you to be scared.

So you stopped running and stood with those who kept fighting, those with signs, proud voices, and the strength of 100 men.

Not before long the pigs were just about ten feet away from you, their batons in hands, and smirks on their faces.

"Black lives matter!"

"No justice no peace"

"I see no riot here, why are you in riot gear!"

More and more people started to hold their ground behind you and shout along. The pigs laughed at this, taking mace from their belts, and let loose.

People screamed in pain, mace burning their eyes, you helped people away to get their eyes flushed.
This was the time that you were praying for tank to come save you all, but you didn't see him anywhere.

You flushed a girls eyes, and helped her get mace off of her face. You helped another person who got shot with a rubber bullet in the leg, then another and another. Lots of people were hurt and they needed your help, you tried your best to make their pain go away, and help them get back on their feet.

You helped six people before you couldn't anymore, you were scared, exhausted, and couldn't feel your legs anymore.
You decided to go to tanks house, part of you said don't go, but you needed to, you needed him.

____________________________________

After 20 minutes, you made it to his house, you walked to the front door and knocked quickly, watching to see if anyone was following you.

The door swung open, revealing tank still in his riot gear, you rushed into his house and slammed his door shut.

"Y/N are you alright?" Before answering him, you swung your arms around him, he placed his arms around your waist.
You started to cry, you didn't want to but you couldn't help it. Tank held you close as you cried into his chest, he held your head with a gloved hand.
He knew that his gear wasn't that comfortable to hug, but he also knew that you didn't care.

"Y/N... it's okay love" you cried harder, you felt safe in his presence, like he was your savior.

Tank let go of you and walked you to his room, he led you into his bathroom and he took off his mask and his gloves.
"Can I?" He was asking if he could take your attire of, even in times of chaos he was still a gentleman.
You nodded and he started to take your shirt off, then your shoes, and so on. You were just in your underwear and a tank top, tank was only in his black pants that he wore under his gear.

Tank turned on his shower and finished taking off his pants, leaving him in only underwear, you watched him move about, mainly watching his toned chest move as he moved about.

He held out his hand to you, waiting for you to take it. You stripped of you tank top and underwear, and took his hand, you could see tanks blush across his cheeks.

He kept his underwear on, you didn't know why but you didn't mind. He led you into the shower and held you close, his arms around your waist, your arms close to your chest.

"What happened?" You hesitated to say anything, wanting to just be held before you had to explain why you came to his house in tears.

"It was so scary... so many people kept getting hurt... there was tear gas everywhere...." he didn't say anything, instead he took your chin in his hand and kissed you softly, you kissed him back.
He dragged his hands to cup your cheeks, you leaned into his touch, his comforting touch. Tank moved from your lips to your jaw, then your neck.

"It's okay.. your safe here" you smiled at his words, moving you neck to let him kiss it more.

"Tank?"

"Yes"

"....thank you"

He smiled at you and kissed your lips again.

"Your welcome love"

AN: my insecure ass would never do this, LMAO-