forty four

It ain't my fault you keep turning me on
It ain't my fault you got, got me so gone
...
No I, can't be responsible
If I, get you in trouble now
See you're too irresistible
Yeah, that's for sure
So if I put your hands where my eyes can't see
Then you're the one who's got a hold on me
No I, can't be responsible, responsible
...
It ain't my fault you came in looking like that
You just made me trip, fall, and land on your lap
Certain bad boy smooth, body hotter than a sauna
I don't mean to be rude, but I look so damn good on ya
...
Baby, one, two, three
Your body's calling me
And I know wherever you're at
Is exactly where I wanna be
But don't blame me
It ain't my fault

song: ain't my fault by Zara Larsson

(a/n: not meant to be played while reading)

Chapter forty four

Zara

Remember what I said about not being into PDA? Yeah, well, scratch that.

The amount of times I've spent making out with Harry is insanely unreasonable. I swear, the spare couple of minutes we get alone are purely spent with the both of us shoving our tongues down each other's throat.

It's been two weeks since our amazing first date, he was so sweet and cute with me. Nevertheless, it got me frustrated.

I've never felt this way towards a guy before, like, having this primal need of him just touching me, being near me. Obviously, he's hot, no one's denying that but that steamy make out session on his couch on that night, ignited something inside me.

And I tried everything for him to simply do something about it, but each and every single one of those times he turned me down. I'd like to believe it's because he's a true gentleman and a very respectful guy, but I kept teasing him all night and nothing worked. It was almost as if he was blind to all of the tricks I pulled on him.

It's very clear to me that I was the one that denied his invite to stay at his house and I meant what I said but after all that happened I kinda just wanted him to insist me a little more, which totally backfired.

The next couple of days on tour we didn't get much time together because of them recording the next album at every span of free time they managed to get. Sleeping in the same bunk is very difficult and it's not like I can start something with Zayn across at a half meter distance.

Most nights have been on the bus as the distance are getting larger, six hour trips and the longest one was yesterday, from Milan to Barcelona, a little over ten hours. They announced a stadium tour for next year all over the world a couple of days ago which was crazy but the response was mind blowing.

But getting back on topic, Harry seemed to be resisting to my charms and right when I was on the middle of my period he decided to 'get me in the mood' by kissing my neck while we were cuddling and pressing himself onto my butt. Which frustrated me even more because he just couldn't be any more importunate.

The most physical contact I've had with him on the last couple of days is when he takes his hand out of his bunk to land it on mine to stroke my hair and then for me to grab before sleeping.

Maybe it was the hormones of switching my pills or not having sex in god knows how long but having him close every single day running around shirtless did certainly not help to my...situation.

Today was one of those odd times that we actually got to spend the night in a hotel, and the next couple of days in Madrid too, given that they'll have two shows there.