forty eight

Chapter forty eight

Harry

''Harry, baby!'' Zara lets out mixed up moans with a breathy voice, her face down pressed to the side of the bed as I mercilessly pound into her from behind and I feel her precious little pussy squeezing and clenching around my throbbing cock.

''Come for me, angel.'' I say as she lets out an even louder moan while her walls pulse around me and I thrust rapidly, riding her through her high and reaching mine in the process because of how tight she feels.

Once the both of us had reached our climaxes I pull out of her and take out the used up condom, quickly tying it together and tossing it to the bin. I turn to her and she's landed on the bed, absolutely breathless, flustered and a little sweaty but she has never looked so gorgeous.

''I love it when you call me baby.'' I nuzzle my face into his neck as I hug her waist from behind. She giggles and pulls the covers up on our bodies.

''Well, you kinda are my baby.'' She turns her body to face me and she gives me a bright smile and strokes her smooth fingers on my face. ''You are always asking for cuddles, kissy, and for me to touch your hair.'' She touches my nose and I roll my eyes. ''Like a cute little baby.'' She uses the baby voice and I blush at her words because it's kinda true.

''Does that mean I can't be your sugar daddy?'' I ask wanting to return the blush to her face but she looks dead serious now and shakes her head.

''Well that...for instance you are younger than me added to the fact that I already have one.'' She says and I freeze on my spot.

''What?!'' My voice comes out louder and higher than what I intended so clear my voice. ''Who?!'' I question her with wide eyes and she blows up in laughs against my bare chest and I don't really get what she thinks is so funny.

''Myself.'' She says as a matter of factly.

Okay, now I can breathe.

''Mate, that's not funny.'' I tell her a little annoyed that she's having a great laugh at my expenses and her mouth falls open.

''Mate?'' She presses a hand flat on my chest and raises up her upper body. ''I'm not your mate, I'm your girlfriend.'' I smile as she says those words and pulls her back to me, landing on top of my body, hugging her tightly.

''Yes, yes you are.'' I whisper against her lips and she nibbles on them before coming closer and kissing my lips tenderly.

Our shared kiss is sweet and slow, there's no rush - but the one to get to the venue in time for the meet and greet - as our mouths move together. There's a special thing between us and I don't ever want it to stop. We've been getting along so well these past weeks and the connection we have is undeniable.

I feel like I'm about to be coldly woken up from a dream that I don't want to have an ending, but every day I do wake up and she's here.

Next to me, beautiful, peaceful and mine.

Ever since my mum's wedding, we've improved so much and we've been taking it slowly because I know what she needs. We have to move forward with baby steps and she's been more open with me, about how she feels and guiding me through the process, and these past days she's been feeling a little down.

The sex we've had has been spectacular, she's so responsive and assertive to and for me. She's not afraid of trying new stuff and telling me what she wants. Which is pretty ambiguous given how she's on a day to day basis but once we are alone she's different; good different.

It's true when they say that you never end up meeting someone because she surprises me every day and I can only hope that she feels the same way I do.