forty five

"We should take this back to my place"
That's what she said right to my face
'Cause I want you bad
Yeah, I want you, baby
I've been thinking 'bout it all day
And I hope you feel the same way, yeah
'Cause I want you bad
Yeah, I want you, baby

x

Like wolves we've run wild
Let passion get too much
And let ourselves get burned by the fire
We're walking on wire
But nothing feels higher
Then when I see that look in your eyes

songs: slow hands and small talk by Niall Horan

(a/n: not meant to be played while reading)

Chapter forty five

Harry

Performing a show for thousands of people while being hard as a rock and wanting to go back to your hotel it's no fun at all.

I want you to fuck me.

I swear she did it on purpose, because she knows. She knows the effect she has on me and she's using it to her advantage.

For the last weeks I've felt the sexual tension between us build up but I thought it was just my horny thoughts speaking and clouding my judgement. But then when she took over the lead and I let her do anything that she wanted I realized I wasn't the only one on this mindset. I guess it totally surprised me her being as assertive as she was but if I'm being honest, I got even more turned on by it, as if that was even possible.

Going back to the hotel in the same van as her brother while she intently squeezed my thigh and patted me over my pants was less fun than the teasing back there at the arena.

I don't know if it was the adrenaline of getting caught or the innocent doe-eyed look plastered on her face. But I'm getting excited and her begging for me almost made me cum in my briefs.

So I decided to be bold and tease her as well.

I place my hand on her thigh movinging it downwards with soft moments and once she caught on she squeezed her thighs together, trapping my hand in between them.

We are at the back of the van and anyone could see us if they merely turned their heads back at us but everyone's pretty knackered after tonight's show; except for me, I'm just getting started.

She lifts her right leg to place it above my left one, leaving it dangling in between mine. I take that as encouragement to go ahead and resume my careful touch on her legs.

She's wearing a dress so it's easier for me to have access. I move my hand closer to her core and I hear her sucking a breath trying to keep herself quiet. I look to the side and she's visibly gulping while keeping her lips tight shut in a line.

I determine to tease her a little more and caress her leg up and down alternating a slight squeeze in the middle. I turn to the side and she looks at me with her lower lip pulled out in a pout so I go to her ear to whisper, noticing how the goosebumps on her legs perk up.

"Tell me what you want, baby" I tentatively say in her ear just for her and I retract back to see her biting her lip with a harsh pression.

I smirk at her reaction and since she doesn't respond right away I take my hand back making her let out a small grunt in frustration.

She's quick to snatch my hand back and place it at the top of her thigh.

"Harry." She whines. "You know what I want" She whispers back and I see her blushing, despite the darkness of the van. Only the dim lights of the highway with the occasional brightness.