Chapter 13: Would you like to go out?

A/N: Another KakaIru chapter coz I'm tired of only writing NarutoxSasuke.
Also, when I've written: Kakashi 'smiled' or 'smiled cheerfully', I mean that he has his eye closed in a happy way (like you see in the anime). Kakashi smiling under his mask is a bit more alluring. Since the first one can't be used in every case make sure to remember it while you're reading. Kakashi is such a unique character that I have to question my grammar wondering how to accurately describe him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iruka looked over from the rooftop. Inside Sasuke's house he saw Naruto sleeping peacefully with Sasuke by his side.'I'm glad he's safe. I wonder how he ended up in Sasuke's house.' he wondered. 'O well it doesn't matter. Sasuke's taking good care of him'. Iruka looked once more and thought to himself 'Sasuke's learned to open up to others. That's a nice change'

Iruka had been searching for Naruto hoping to have a bowl of ramen with him. He looked all over but couldn't find him. So he asked Sakura who didn't know either but suggested to ask Sasuke. Thus Iruka had arrived at Sasuke's house.

It was around 9:15. Searching through twilight, night had fallen. He was a bit worn out from having to search through the village. It certainly wasn't easy.

Looking closely he saw that Naruto had been bandaged. 'Sasuke did that? But why? What happened to Naruto' he pondered. As he looked he then saw something surprising and unbelievable.

Sasuke titled his head forward and gave Naruto a kiss on the forehead. He smiled while looking at the blonde haired boy. Iruka was astounded and blinked his eyes. Sure enough Sasuke had done it. Iruka couldn't stop himself from feeling absolutely flabbergasted. 'Is that Sasuke....?....what?!'

A short while after, Sasuke walked over and carefully slid himself onto the other side of the bed. The two boys slept peacefully, as if they didn't mind each other at all. No, it seemed to be the opposite. They appeared to be quite comfortable with each other. 'Those two are actually better as friends, since have a lot in common. Deep down they understand each others loneliness. Perhaps they can help figure out each others lives' he thought still smiling.

A voice suddenly spoke from behind "It's quite nice to see those two getting along. They hide the fact that they enjoy each other's company, by pretending to be rivals" he chuckled.

Iruka wasn't surprised and recognised the voice that belonged to Kakashi. He looked towards the jonin. "Kakashi-sensei. Are you looking for Naruto?" he asked.

"Yes" Kakashi replied. He had his sharingan exposed and was looking at Naruto. After a while he clutched his headband and covered his left eye. He sighed. "Look likes he got himself into some trouble."

Iruka's face instantly turned into that of a depressed puppy. He knew that Naruto was hated by the villagers but he didn't realise how good the boy was at hiding his wounds. Moreover, he didn't realize that Naruto got himself into such kind of trouble. Iruka felt immense amounts of guilt crawling into his heart.

"He's been acting strange and his chakra still isn't clear" Kakashi continued. He then sneaked a looked at Iuka and smiled. 'He looks so cute when he's worried' he thought. He smiled a little under his mask, amused by the look on Iruka's face.

Iruka furrowed his brow and looked into Kakashi's eye. "Do you mean...?.."

Kakashi nodded. "There's no need to worry about it now. I'll keep an eye on him just in case." He sighed "Looks like I'll have to cancel tomorrow's mission."