Chapter 20: Attraction

A/N: RATED T!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At this point Naruto was losing it.

He could no longer think straight (he was indeed thinking very gayly) and he was desperately trying to calm down. Sasuke looked at him curiously, obiviously noticing his strange behaviour. Naruto decided he needed to something about his face.

So he submerged his head in the water, blocking the outside world and his thoughts. He felt the water's calmness going into his soul and for a moment, felt satisfied. Once he was out of breath he flipped his head back up to the surface.

This caused a splash of water that splattered everywhere.
"Oi! Didn't I tell you we don't have water?" Sasuke scolded.

Naruto wanted to tell him to shut up. He wanted to call him a stupid 'teme!' and throw a whole bunch of insults at him. But instead...

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry" Naruto said quietly. His tone was apologetic, though he wasn't making eye contact with Sasuke.

Sasuke raised his eyebrows. Naruto, apologising? To him? Something was definitely off. As the young Uchiha looked at Naruto he noticed his face was slightly reddish. 'Does he have a fever?' thought Sasuke worriedly (completely forgetting the fact that is was summer).

With a splash of water, Sasuke moved towards Naruto. He placed the back of his hand on Naruto's forehead. 'No that's not it' he thought.

Then, as he looked at Naruto and into his eyes, he felt a sudden buzz overtaking his body. It lifted his soul and his heart skipped a beat.

It was as though two opposite sides of strongly attracted magnets had snapped into place. 

Sasuke placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder, who in turn put his hand on Sasuke's waist. Sasuke lifted his arm and pulled Naruto closer towards himself. Naruto was surprised. Nonetheless he didn't complain and didn't regret it either.

Naruto rested his head on Sasuke's shoulder. With Sasuke's arm around him and their legs tangled together, both of them were silent.

Naruto felt his heart thrum as Sasuke moved his hand to caress his blonde hair. A strange bubbly feeling engulfed him. He felt so comfortable......safe and felt as though nothing to fear or lose at all. He felt nervous, but at the same time a small part of his heart was...excited.

Sasuke looked at Naruto who smiled peacefully in his arms. Sasuke was so satisfied and happy, that the voice on his head which was in denial had vanished. He smile and continued to stroke his blonde hair.

Skins touching and the water swaying around them, their hearts warmed at each other's company.

Naruto could feel his hair being caressed softly. He could feel Sasuke's skin brushing against his own. When he looked up he saw a face with beautiful black hair and loving onyx eyes. Naruto's heart gave a little jump and he smiled.

As Sauske looked back at Naruto he saw a pair of adorable blue eyes encircled by beautiful blonde lashes. When Naruto smiled Sasuke's heart burst violently.

He broke eye contact and tried concentrating on the water. But even there he saw Naruto's body. His chest...that slim torso and the place where the seal should've been. Then from the side he could see his waist and then...

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when Naruto poked his arm. Sasuke looked back at him. "What?"

Naruto didn't respond and instead, a shy smile appeared on his face. The he chuckled cheekily still looking into Sasuke's eyes.
"What're you laughing about?" Sauske said. He had tried to sound annoyed but his tone made him sound as though he was amused.