Whaa? But turtles! People? Huh?!

April's POV

Ding ding ding!

I rolled over in annoyance, wishing that the incessant and extremely annoying alarm would stop.

Wait who set the alarm to like the middle of the night?

Double wait, I don't even have an alarm!

I opened my eyes.

It was the t-phone.

I reached out to it then pulled the screen right up to my face, bearly able to read with my 'i refuse to wake up' eyes.

A distress signal from Mikey.

It took a while to click but when it did I leapt out of bed, pulled on my coat over my dressing gown (then another jacket because I'm always freezing) and tumbled out my window into the cool night air.

Casey's POV

I shoved my note book back into my bag, a yawn escaping me. My watch told me it was like 1:30am.

Sheesh, how long have I been sitting on my roof being super broody and mysterious?

Just them my phone started vibrating like crazy.I peered at the screen.

Uh oh the guys are in trouble!
Or Mikey is.
But most likely all of them.
Unless they're all attacking Mikey.
Cause it says they're still in the sewers.
I doesn't matter.
Casey Jones is comin to the rescue.
Goongala!!!

As I clambered down the ladder into the sewers a cloaked figure raced under me, making my heart jump in my chest.

'Who are you' I demanded swing my bat menacingly.

The figure spun around. It was April.

'Oh its you' she said sounding relieved.

'You looking for the dudes too?' I asked

'Yeah'

We followed the tiny map on my phone to where the distress signal had been sent.

What we found shocked us both.

Four teenage boys around the age of 15 were lying unconscious on the ground.
And they were naked.

Ewww.
But also haha, bums.

At least it was dark so you couldn't really see much.
There were weapons scattered around them.
The turtles weapons

The smallest of the four was clutch a t-phone.
'No way....' April gasped, too shocked to be embarrassed.

'Are these dudes...the turtles?' I exclaimed

April did her weird mind sense thing.

'Yes it's them' she said alarmed 'We need to cover them up'

'Got it' I said as I pulled off my jacket, then blindly wrapped it around the waist of one of the turt... I mean humans. April pulled off two coats and a dressing gown, draping them over the remaining bros.

'Wow red' I said grinning 'what's with all the layers?'

'It w...was c..coooold' she mumbled miserably as her teeth chattered already.

I secured the coverings for all four of them so April could levitate them back to the lair.

Time skip (because I don't think you wanna hear about the long silent walk back to the 'once turtles' lair)

April lowered the dudes gently to the floor.
'We need to get them some clothes, do ya reckon you can get a few jumpers, pants etcetera so they don't have to be...well...
naked?' April asked

'Can do red!' I replied 'but just because I'm getting them doesn't mean I'm paying for them'

I rushed out of the lair before April could argue.

—————————————————————

Second chapter done!
So this is set after Master Spinter's death because...well....I say so.
Until nest time homies!