Party of Doom

Leo's POV

Saturday night came all to soon. The four of us stood in the shadows, across the road from the dingy set of play ground equipment, weapons concealed incase we met any... trouble.
As far as I could tell it was all girls (12 of them) except for about seven chunky looking dudes a bit older than us.

April had been severely against going but we really had no choice, we didn't need any more run ins with the authorities.

'You ready team' I sighed

'As I'll ever be' Raph grunted

'What a horrible person' Don said bitterly 'forcing us to come by hurting our little bro'

'I know right' Mikey whimpered, his arm was pressed firmly against his chest.

'Let's go' I said as I led the way across the street

'There they are!' Delia squealed with glee 'I thought you were kidding Natalie!'

'Oh no, they wouldn't miss it for the world' she grinned, her eyes darting to Mikey's arm.

The orange hooded kid stood frozen to the spot, face so far in the hood I couldn't read his expression.

'You ok Mikey' I whispered, thinking it was something to do with the prospect of spending the evening with Natalie.

'No!' He whispered back

'What's up'

'Them!' He said as he jerked his head at the thug

'What about them'

'They're the guys that tried to beat me up!'

If it were possible my eyes would be completely white, i reached for my knife.

'Chill bro!' Mikey's voice brought me back to my senses

'Fine, but if you're worried, remember you have beaten them already' I reminded him

'Yeah but not with a busted arm!'

'But you got us this time' I grinned

'Thanks Leo' he said as he emerged a little from the depths of his hood.

I was about to say something else when someone latched onto my arm. A giant leech?

'Heeey Leeooo' Clare cooed

Nope, worse.

I felt slightly sick.

'H...hey Clare' I tried hard not to grimace.

'Come and have some punch' she gestured to a a cluster of large red bottles and a stack of cups perched on one of the play ground platforms.

She uncapped the bottle, I could immediately tell it was not plain punch.

'I'm alright I don't want....' I began but she had already shoved a cup in my hand, forcing it to my lips.

'Cmon don't be a party pooper!'

I spluttered as she caught me by surprise and the liquid was tipped down my throat.

Mikey's POV

I stood with my back against the closest support pole.

I could tell the big thug dudes were ambling closer, it was quite distressing. I found myself sinking back into my hood, like some defense mechanism. Soon 'Zac' was standing right next to me.

'So, kid watcha doin here'

'I was told to come' I muttered 'I see you have more...friends with you'