Fio-nerd-urine

Sorry I haven't updated for a while!
But now that I have....
COMMENT, VOTE (and most importantly) ENJOY!!!
——————————————

Leos POV

As the days turned to weeks, we became more and more restless.

Donnie wasn't any closer to finding a cure for our...situation.

The only thing that had gone our way since we turned human is that Mikey had stopped being bullied. Though our responsibilities got in the way of our happiness, the whole academic process took up most of our day, leaving little time to, y'know, protect the city, save the world and whatnot.

'I hate school!' Mikey burst out angrily throwing down his pencil and scrunching up his history assignment.

'Mikey, just because it's hard for you to understand...' Donnie began

'That's not the reason it's just...wait...do you think I'm too stupid?!' Mikey said indignantly

'I didnt...' D grumbled, eye twitching slightly

'You do! Don't you!'

'Yeah, maybe I do' Donnie yelled

Mikey stared at him, looking hurt.
Though we all had our fair share of duties to fulfil, no one was showing the strain as much as Donnie, who spent all of his free time hunched over his microscope, fixing the Kraang weapon or testing chemicals. His temper was always close to the surface these days.

'Donnie, that's unnecessary' I said 'Mikey's not...thaaat stupid'

'Hey!' the hoodied exturtle exclaimed

'My point is you need to control your temper Don, your getting worse than Raph'

'Hey!' Raph exclaimed

'Yeah well how is that any of your business' D snapped

'It's my business because I'm leader and I can only handle so many hotheads'

'Leader of what! We're humans! And the way things are going, we'll never be turtles again!'

'Donnie...'

'Forget it, I gonna go waste my time looking for a cure'

And with that the genius stormed out of the room leaving an awkward silence in his wake.

'Sheesh' Mikey said under his breath

I sighed, turning my attention back to the paper. We didn't get much done that afternoon.

Donnie's mood got progressively worse.
His face seemed to be stuck with a sour expression and he was easily triggered.
After a particularly unnerving scene, in which Donnie proceeded to chase Mikey around with a taser for bumping into him, Donnie locked himself in the lab.

Being the weekend he had no reason to come out, so he didn't.

'This is getting ridiculous!' I exclaimed when Donnie didn't turn up for dinner Sunday night.
'I'm going to go get him'

'Your funeral' Raph muttered

I hammered on the huge metal door till I heard the sound of fast paced footsteps coming towards me.
Expecting to be greeted with a scowl, maybe a gun, I was thoroughly surprised when I saw that Donnie was grinning.

'I know how!' He yelled grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me like a rag doll.

'Kn..know w..w..what!' I said though I had a nagging suspicion I already knew

'I can turn us back!!' He yelled, releasing me from his grasp.

Raph and Mikey came pelting into the room.
'Can you turn us back to turtles now?' Asked Mikey

'Well no, I'd need to get my hands on some fioneritorine'

'We're would we find the ugh fio..nerd..urine'

'Fioneritorine' Donnie corrected, his gleeful expression vanishing 'but it'd be almost impossible to hunt down. There might be some on the black market but it's ridiculously hard to find and ridiculously expensive...'

'Oooohhh you mean that stuff Tiger claw was stealing' Mikey said casually

We stared at him

'Well that's what it said in the brief case anyway'

We continued to stare, expressions a mixture of shock and awe.

'What?' He said sounding kinda nervous

'Mikey you stupid genius!' Raph said

'Your right about the stupid part' Mikey replied then quickly corrected 'I mean the genius part'

'So that must mean...' Raph began

'We have to break into Shredders lair' I finished, dread forming in my chest.

————————————
Soz got the short chapter
Well, not really
:)