Unwanted Fans

April's POV

The day started just as expected; People chattered excitedly as we passed, not bothering to lower their voices.

'I heard it was their dad...'

'...didn't pay their drug dealer haha...'

'I think the grumpy one did it'

It was quite irritating.
The first class was no better.
Ms Simes insisted on asking questions.

'Well ugh funny story actually...' Leo began nervously

'...We were hit...' Raph suggested

'..By a...' Donnie continued

'...Bus' Mikey finished

The other three glared at him
'Well what was I supposed to say...wow dudes I'm having serious déjà vu' Mikey whispered.
(If you know you know)

Our History teacher did not look convinced but refrained from asking more questions.

Casey was in our next class (Pdhpe). I was walking over to him when some of my 'friends' pulled me to the side.

'Catch up with you guys in a sec' I told Donnie

I watched them walk away.

'Are you're little friends single' Natalie asked

'Yeah, that Leo is so hot!' Clare swooned

'Oh shut up' I growled

'Ooh April's getting all defensive' Delia sneered, 'wanna keep them all to yourself'

'What? Ugh! Just clear off' i said 'they're new here, they don't need you girls chasing after them'

'Whatever April' Rebecca said in a bored voice 'we don't need your permission we just had a question that's all'

I caught up to the guys, I must have looked grumpy.

'Wassup April' Donnie asked.

'What? Oh nothing' I replied, sending an irritated glare at a select few of our classmates

We entered the gym.
'Everyone line up along the wall' Mrs Brown called 'we're playing dodgeball'

I heard the crack of knuckles, glancing to my right, I spotted Raph grinning evilly.

'What's up with you?' I asked

'I'm great at dodge ball' he sniggered

'Are you two alright to play?' Mrs Brown yelled at Raph and Mikey, the only two with visible ailments.

'Yeah we're good' Raph yelled back.

'Ok so we'll be splitting into two teams!' The teacher called 'ones over here' she gestured to one side of the gym 'and two over here' pointing to the other side.
She started numbering us off.

Donnie, Raph and I were on team one while Leo Mikey and Casey were on the other.
I watched Natalie and Clare slowly edging closer to them. Mikey noticed and looked uncomfortable.
Personally I wasn't to pleased myself, I was teamed with Rebecca and Delia.
They suck more than the other two and they were eyeing Raph and D.
I think I'm an overprotective friend.

Raph wasn't joking.

He's great at dodgeball.

So were his bros but the difference was that he had no mercy.
Within five minutes it was just the former turtles brothers. Their super ninja dodging skills came in handy.

People watched in awe as Mikey did a one hand cartwheel to avoid a ball ruthlessly pegged at him by Raph.

My team did eventually win, but team two came in at a close second.

Leo's POV

Last period, finally. It was art.
Sewer apples.

We entered the spacious classroom.
Our teacher greeted us, lying out the task for the lesson.
Group project.
April and Casey paired together.
I instinctively went towards Mikey (as he had the most artistic genes), but before I reached him one of the creepy 'constantly staring at me' girl's hand shot up.
'Yes Clare?' The teacher asked.
'I think the new kids should really pair up with someone they don't know, so they can make friends. We're willing to join them'
I froze, glancing at Mikey who looked just as, if not more, petrified as me.

'Very well' our teacher agreed 'if they want to, feel free'

We didn't get a chance to protest as the four girls swooped in.

Mikey gasped as one of the volunteers grabbed his arm.

'Omg! Did I hurt you?' She fawned with fake sympathy, she'd obviously meant to do it.

My brow furrowed, since when were people so shallow?

My train of thought was interrupted by Clare, a tall, slender blonde girls with a ratty face.

'We better start working' she smiled

Time seemed to hold a personal grudge against me. Every time I looked at the clock the second hand seemed to become slower and sloooower.

Raph and I kept making eye contact from across the room. His partner wasn't much better than mine. She was a board looking teen, was chewing gum (or at least pretending to) and had asked him out twice already.
She had guts I'll give her that.

My eyes wandered over to Donnie's duo. He didn't look to forlorn and from what I could tell, Dalia was please tell enough. A bit loud and annoying, though. Kinda like Mikey.

'Leo!'

I blinked as my partner snapped her fingers in my face, bangles clacking noisily.

'Huh?'

'You weren't listening were you' she pouted dramatically

I wanna go home.

——————————————
:)

*glorified trumpet noise*

Votes and comments are appreciated!