moving in

Athenas pov
Jays brother cleared me so for a couple hours Erin is gonna take me out to get clothes because the only ones I have are my Harley Quinn costume and I have been wearing Dakota's jacket.
When Erin came in she brought me some clothes to wear out. I changed my clothes but kept Dakotas jacket. I said goodbye to Jay and Dakota then we headed out to Erin's car.
We reach the mall and Erin asks were I want to go. We go to Hot Topic first.

"Alright Athena you can get what ever you want" Erin tells me. "I dont really want much this place is expensive" but Erin insisted so I did get some pants and band tees. 
After a lot of shopping I had about 7 bags of clothes.
We stop to get some food then head to the apartment. Reaching the apartment I feel a little nervous because I only ever moved once and that was 6 months ago and now it got me here.
Entering the apartment its really nice and kinda big. "So there are 2 guest rooms" Erin started as we walked to the hallway. "This one will be yours" she said opening a door.
The room was nice. It was painted a dark blue. There was a queen size bed in the far corner with a desk in the other corner across the bed under the window. I put my bags down and looked around the room a little more. There was a good sized closet that should fit all of my things along with a dresser and a bed side table.
"I'll leave you to get comfortable the bathroom is just a ways down the hall. I will be in the living room if you need me just tell me when your ready to head back to the hospital." 
after putting my clothes away I lay on the bed to think about how much my life has changed in so little time. Without even realizing I fall asleep.
1 hour later
When I wake up im a little confused on were I am. Getting up and going to the living room I see Erin sitting on the couch watching tv.
"Sorry I fell asleep" "It's alright. You ready to go back" "yeah lets go"
when we reach the hospital we head strait to Dakota's room.
Jay and his brother were in the room talking when we got there. "Hey guys what's up" Erin says. "Well Dakota has made progress and should wake up soon".
This is the best news I heard all week. I sit next to Dakota on the bed and Erin goes to talk to Jay.
"Hey detka the doctor says your getting better and you should wake up soon. Jay and Erin are letting me stay with them. Jay said I can visit everyday his brother is your doctor so im under his supervision while here without Jay or Erin"
as im talking to him his fingers start to move. "Jay Jay oh my god his fingers moved" Jay calls his brother in and tells him what happened.
"Well he seems to be waking up he should be up by the end of the week" after hearing that news I continue to talk to Dakota about what happened these last couple days till I fall asleep.
_______________----(°_°)-----_____________
1 week later
I was lying in bed next to Dakota when I heard groaning I got up and called for the doctor. Dr Halsted walks in.
"He's waking up" I tell him. Just then Dakota speaks. "Where am I" I rush over to him as Dr Halsted explains what happened. He seemed ok with whet went on. I was so happy that Dakota was ok.
"Detka im so glad your alright" "who are you and why are you calling me that"
that broke me. I texted Jay and asked him to come get me. Seeing as it was already 9 at night he said he would be right over.
When Jay arrived I asked him to take me home. We got back to the apartment and before Jay could say anything I interrupt  him.
"Help me join the marines" "what" "help me join the marines I know im to young but I want to do it there has to be a way" and so he did.
He made some calls. I would ship out the next day  to boot camp. I wrote a note to make it look like I ran away. I had my clothes packed and ready. Then Jay got a call. It was ms rose. He leaves the room to answer it. I grab my phone and play some games till Jay comes back. When he walks back in he looks upset. "What's wrong"
"Athena you've been adopted by a couple ms rose only told me there last name. The stan's" "im still gonna go through with this" I tell him determined.
______________[^·^]____________________
The next day Jay takes me to the recruitment center before work.
"Ill call you with updates whenever I can. Im gonna miss you Jay your like my brother"  "im gonna miss you to Athena make sure you come back home i need my sister. I've been out there be careful" "always. Don't do anything stupid untill I get back" "how can I your taking all of tbe stupid with you"
And with that I leave to my future serving my country.