home

Athena's p.o.v
Arriving at the house Dakota and I were shocked never having seen a house so big.

vArriving at the house Dakota and I were shocked never having seen a house so big

"Were living here" Dakota asks. "Yep" Chris says. Grabbing our bags and heading inside it looks huge at least 3 floors. "So we didn't know if you guys want to share a room or have separate ones so there's 2 rooms that connect through the bathroom for you guys" Chris says. We all walk up the stairs to the 3rd floor. "This whole floor is empty so its all yours to do what ever you want. Chris and I are on the second floor. Each floor is sound proof and has doors to enter that can be locked." Sebastian explains. Standing in front of the doors Chris hands Dakota and I each a key. "We'll leave you guys to get settled we will be in the kitchen making lunch" Sebastian says. With that they leave. I open the door and we walk on the floor seeing 2 hallways. Looking at each other Dakota and I drop our bags at take of in each hallway.

Sebastian's p.o.v
We just picked up Athena and her boyfriend Dakota. Im kinda nervous I don't know how to deal with kids. Let alone teenagers. What if I mess up. What if im not good enough. "What's that look in your eye Seb" Chris says
"What look" "your stressing" "no im not" "seb" the way he says my name makes me crack. "What if im not good enough. After everything shes been through what is I cant help her when she needs it."  "Seb, baby im scared to but we can work through the problems when they arise together alright"  "yeah" seeing im still tense Chris kisses me. I deepen the kiss grabbing the back of his head. Chris pushes me against the counter making me gasp and he slides his tongue in my mouth. We fight for dominance and I win and flip us so he's against the counter.  Sliding my hands down his back I grab the back of his thighs to pick him up. "I hope were not interrupting."
Athena's p.o.v
Meeting back by the doors we pick our bags back up. "You find the room" Dakota asks. "Yea" we walk through a door. I pick the first room and Dakota walks through the connecting door to his. We drop our bags and head for the stairs.
Walking down stairs to the kitchen with Dakota we see my parents making out. "I hope were not interrupting" I say they jump apart looking embarrassed "sorry we got a little carried away" Sebastian said. "It's alright dad" realizing what I said I ran I didn't look up I just ran up the stairs to my floor locking the door behind me I run to the secret room I found hoping no one will find me.

Dakota's p

Dakota's p.o.v
Athena and I walked down stairs after exploring and find her parents making out. "I hope were not interrupting something" Athena says. They look embarrassed. "Sorry we got carried away" Sebastian says. "It's alright dad" Athena says. Realizing what she said she takes off up the stairs. The 3 of us exchange a glance then dart up the stairs after her. Reaching our floor Chris finds the door locked. I unlock the door and we check all the rooms but we can't find her. "Hey can you guys head down stairs" Sebastian asks. "Why" Chris says. "I think I know were shes at but I don't think she wants us to know" And so we leave.
Athena's p.o.v
I hear footsteps coming towards me. I hope they don't know I'm here. Then I hear the door open. Looking up I see Sebastian open the door. I was hoping that if anyone found me it wasn't him. "Im sorry I can leave and find somewhere else" I say. "No darling you don't have to leave" "why" "sweetheart I want you to call me dad I am your dad" "your not mad" "No I'm not mad""what about Chris" "No Chris isn't mad either" "promise" "promise" I get up and hug him. "Come on lets go down stairs and talk with Chris about this" nodding my head we walk out of the room and go down stairs. Reaching the living room we see Dakota and Chris talking. When they realize were there Dakota holds out his arms and I walk over to him climbing in his lap and placing my face in his neck and his arms wrap around me. "Athena honey do you want to talk about what happened" Chris asks. Nodding my head I pull away from Dakota slightly to speak. "I was scared you guys would be mad at me"  "Why would we ever be mad at you we want you to call us dad"  not wanting to answer I put my face back in Dakota's neck and ask him to answer. "When we were younger her dad was hard on her. She wasn't allowed to call him dad only sir. If she called him dad she would get hit so for about 5 years she would stay at my house and our friends house's"  when Dakota was done I was shaking a little. "Oh sweetie no we would never hit you we want you to call us dad your our daughter"  Sebastian says. Pulling away from Dakota I walk over to Sebastian and Chris and hug them both. "Alright enough with being depressed lets make some food" I say. We all laugh and head to the kitchen laughing and joking now. Maybe everything is gonna be alright.