California

Athena's p.o.v
Stepping off the plane some people look at us. I understand though were in our dress blues. 

Seeing my dad's standing with a sign

Seeing my dad's standing with a sign.  Dropping my bag I run over to hug them. Chris catches me and spins me around. After being put down I hug Sebastian. Then I turn to see Dakota walking with our bags.
"Sorry about that Dakota" "It's ok doll"  When Dakota reaches us Chris holds his hand out for Dakota to shake. Once all introductions are done we start heading out to the car.
Seeing people gathered out front Chris and Sebastian put on hoods and sunglasses. Sebastian hands me the keys and tells me where the car was. "You guys go ahead we'll be there in a minute" Sebastian says. Walking out with Dakota people move over so we can get through. Turning around to see why they wanted to walk out separately the crowd gathers around Chris and Sebastian.  "Come on lets go to the car." Dakota says. When we get to the car well more like truck we through our bags in the back and climb in.

 When we get to the car well more like truck we through our bags in the back and climb in

"So detka what do you want to do" I ask. "Well how about we Skype the guys"  agreeing I pull out my phone and Skype Avery.
"Hey Stan you guys make it ok" he says when he answers waving over the others. "No we died a couple times on the flight over" I deadpan. "Well how is California treatin ya'll"gray asks. "Well so far were just sitting in the parking lot" Dakota says.
Talking for about half an hour before Chris and Sebastian head over. "We have to go now my dad's are on the way over. We'll call later and see you in October" I say. "Bye"all the guys say at once. "Bye" Dakota and I say and hang up.
Climbing in Sebastian begins to talk. "So you guys are probably wondering what just happened" "kinda yeah" I say. "So have you guys ever watched the Avengers movies" Chris asks. "No we weren't allowed to watch movies" Dakota replies. "Well Chris and I are actors in those movies and were famous for them." Sebastian says. "So does that mean that more people will come up to us to talk to you" I ask nervously never good with big crowds. "Yes but we'll try our best to keep you safe" Chris says. We all continue to talk getting to know more about each other. During the ride back Chris and Sebastian explain more about them being actors and about what will happen with school. Arriving at there house Dakota and I are shocked. This is where we'll be for the next year.