Dakota's back

Athena's p.o.v
It was Dakota. Last time I saw him he was in the hospital and didn't remember me.
All the guys stood silently knowing what happened and how I felt still feel for Dakota.
"Hey doll" running up to Dakota I slap him across the face.
"What were you thinking for 4 years I thought you forgot me that you didn't remember who I was right after you told me you loved me and I said I loved you and now you show up out of no where as the new guy on my team what is wrong with you" after yelling at him I kiss him. "Your an idiot" just then avery speaks.
"So stan were did you get the outfit" stepping back from Dakota and spinning around for the guys to see my clothes they start making jokes about it.

While Dakota introduces himself to the guys I go to my bag and grab a coat to put on. Walking back over to the guys Dakota speaks up.
"The jacket you kept it"  "I did. How much do you remember from that day" "not much. I remember telling you I liked you. We kissed there were gun shots. We found our friends dead I was shot. Then I told you I loved you you said it back and that's all I remember"
  "do you remember waking up in the hospital"  "no" "give me one minute I have to text someone" walking out I pull out my phone to text Jay.
Me: Jay the new guy just arrived
Jay🚔: what's he like
Me:thats the issue
Jay🚔:what's the issue
Me:the new guy
Me:its Dakota
Jay🚔:are you ok with it
Me:yeah. I slapped him yelled at him then kissed him when I figured out he remembered me
Jay🚔:is everything good now
Me:yeah its all good now
Me:alright im gonna text my dad and tell him what happened let me know how things go with Erin
Jay🚔:will do
Returning to the group I pull rivers aside. "Hey rivers is everything going good. No problems" "everything is great" "alright ill be a couple minutes im gonna tell my parents"  "alright ill try and keep the boys under control there probably gonna interrogate Dakota they want to make sure hes good for you" " alright. Just don't go.to far" "alright go talk to your parents" leaving I mock salute him Walking out to text my parents.
Me:so you guys know about my life and what happened
Dad👑:yeah
Dad🇺🇸:why. What happened
Me:well.you know how we were getting a new guy
Dad🇺🇸:yeah
Me:well turns out the new guy is Dakota
Dad👑:are you alright with this
Me:yeah were gonna work.everything out
Dad🇺🇸:alright is there anything else new that's going on
Me:were.shipping out to Iraq tomorrow
Dad👑:alright just make sure uniforms don't show up at Jays door
Me:jay already told me.that
Me:alright I gotta go bye love you both
Dad👑:bye love you
Dad🇺🇸:bye be safe love you
They do know about Jay. The reason they would inform Jay of my death instead of my parents is because I never lived with my parents so I put Jays address down for where I live.

Walking back inside I hear the guys cheering. Walking closer I seen the guys in a circle. In the middle of the circle is Dakota and Smith doing push ups. It seems the boys are getting along well.
Its now 22:00 and im ready for bed even though the whole team could stay up longer we still need a least some sleep while we have a chance. "Alright gentlemen time for bed" complaints start about how there not tired and they don't wanna go to sleep. "Come on boys you know how little sleep we get already especially when we have missions" with that they stop complaining
The guys start taking off there clothes because they sleep in boxers while I take off my coat and walk to my bed.
Once everyone is in bed its quite.
Laying in bed I see a figure walking toward me. Seeing it was Dakota I moved over in my bed so he could come lay next to me. "Hey doll" Dakota whispers. "Hey detka" "I know we never got to act upon our feelings and I know I just got here but I was hoping you would want to be my girlfriend" instead of answering I kiss him. "So is that a yes" "yes you idiot"
Since there wasn't enough room to lay on the bed comfortably Dakota lays on his back and I lay on top of him and with that we both fall asleep content with everything.