gymnastics

Athena's p.o.v
Finally school is over. Dakota and I are waiting out front for someone to come pick us up. When the truck pulls up Dakota and I walk over and climb in. "So how was your first day of school" Chris asked. "It was good Dakota and I have all of the same classes." I answer. "Oh and someone tried to flirt with Dakota at lunch so that was entertaining" I add. "Anything you want to add Dakota" Sebastian asks. "We are taking photography class" Dakota answers.
We continue the drive home listening to music until I remember something. "Hey are there any gymnastics places around here." I ask I used to take classes before joining the Marines and kept up in my spare time. "Yah I think there is one next to a dance studio why." Sebastian asks. "Well Athena here used to take gymnastics and we did dance together" Dakota says before I get the chance to reply. "Well we can stop by both studios before heading home" Chris says. "Yes thank you dad" I say. I can't wait to get back into things.

------👢-----time skip by kinky boots-----👢
We arrive at a place called devils gate gymnastics and walk in. An older red headed women walks up to us. "Hello my name is Rowena im the owner how can I help you guys today." She says in what seems to be a Scottish accent

"Our daughter here is interested in doing gymnastics" Sebastian says. "Have you taken classes before" Rowena asks me. "Yes ma'am"I reply. "Well let's get you a change of clothes and see what you can do" she says and beckons me to follow her. Walking into a changing room she gestures to rack of clothes for me to pick from. "Just pick something you can work in the come back out when your done." And with that she leaves.
I pick out a pair of black leggings and a loose fitting tank top.

"Would you like to hook your phone up to the speaker dear" Rowena asks

"Would you like to hook your phone up to the speaker dear" Rowena asks. "Dakota" I say and he takes out my phone and connects it then starts playing a song. (Dont really know anybody for this if you do let me know that be much appreciated tanks😊)

When I finish I notice other kids have arrived and everyone seems to be in shock. Well except Dakota. "That was amazing you can definitely join. We have classes at every Monday Wednesday and Friday from 6-8" Rowena says. I quickly thank her then go to change back into my other clothes.
I walk out and go over to Dakota and my parents. "Let's head to the dance studio" I say before anyone can say anything.
We walk out the doors and go to the building next door. The dance studio is called heaven's angles. Walking in we are greeted by another red head. "Hi my name is Charlie what can I do for you peeps today" "We were wondering if me and her could take classes" Dakota answers. "Well lets see what you two got." Dakota once again hooks my phone up to the speaker and chooses a song.

We finish dancing and just like next door there are some more kids and everyone is shook.

"Well you guys can certainly take classes. Classes are every Tuesday Thursday from 6-8 and Saturday from 8-1 see you then." Charlie says and once again we grab our things and walk out before anyone else can say anything.
We get back in the truck and head back home in what would have been silence if it weren't for the song playing. That went better than expected.

We finally got home and went inside.
"So how long have you guys been doing this" Chris asks. "All out lives" Dakota answers. "Well that's enough of that. Chris why don't you and Dakota go watch the football game while Athena and I go make dinner" Sebastian suggests, well more like directs. The boys walk into the living room while Sebastian and I go into the kitchen.
This is going to be a long night.

Have a picture of the sunset