first day of school

Athena's p.o.v
Waking up at 4 in the morning is nothing new. School doesn't start till 7:10 so there's some time before school. I walk to the bathroom and do my morning routine. Walking back out to put on work out clothes. Walking back into the bathroom over to Dakota's room I find him lying in bed awake.

"Come on Dakota get up so we can go on a run"  "Come here I don't wanna get up yet"  I walk over to him and he pulls me down in the bed. "Come on Dakota we can lay back down when we get back"  he finally gets up and walks into the bathroom. I lay down on his bed and wait for him to come back. 5 minutes later he walks out in a pair of basketball shorts. "You ready to go Dakota" "Yep lets roll" we walked down stairs quietly. We make it to the front door and we each pull out our phones Dakota pulls up his GPS and I pull up music to play. "Were are we heading Dakota" "A nearby park" "so jog there run around the park then jog back" "Yep" so we take off.
Time skip (!_!)🌺
By the time we returned to the house it was 5:30 in the morning. Going back upstairs to our rooms Dakota gets in the shower first. I set out some clothes for Dakota then grab one of his shirts for me to wear.

Dakota's clothes

Athena's outfit

Athena's outfit

15 minutes later Dakota walks out of the bathroom so I go in

15 minutes later Dakota walks out of the bathroom so I go in. After showering I walk into my room and grab clothes. Putting on a pair of shorts and Dakota's shirt I head down stairs to make breakfast. 
  Its currently 6 in the morning and my parents aren't up yet so I get out ingredients to make smoothies for everyone and pancakes for my parents since Dakota and I don't eat much in the morning. I have Dakota make the pancakes while I start on smoothies.  Adding strawberries bananas raspberrys blueberrys and some yogurt to the blender i mix up smoothies putting some in two regular cups then the rest in two to-go cups.
Dakota sets the table while I go wake my parents. Reaching there room I peak in and see there still asleep perfect for a prank. I run to my room and grab my blue tooth speaker. Connecting it to my phone I go back to my parents room. Checking that there still asleep I sneak in and place the speaker under there bed. sneaking back out i run downstairs. " hey were are your parents" Dakota asks  " Upstairs about to get a wake up call" i reply  turning up the speaker volume all the way up I go to youtube and select the song 

once it starts I drag Dakota with me to our rooms to get our things. Walking up the stairs you can hear the song playing.
Passing my parents room we can here them moving around trying to find were the song is coming from. After collecting our things we head back downstairs and we hear the song finish.
We make our way to the kitchen to grab our smoothies from the fridge. siting in the living room waiting for my parents to come down. When they finally make it downstairs dressed they do not look amoosed with the wake up call.
"were was the music even coming from" dad asked "Im not telling because that ruins the fun" I say back.
after that I hear Seb or tata as he told me to call him as it means dad in romanian. (according to google translate) yell a thanks for breakfast from the kitchen. After they finish breakfast and I make Dakota and I another smoothie we head to the truck then off to school.
" Are you guys excited for school" Seb asks. "Kinda the last time we were in school was 3 years ago" I answer. Finally reaching the school it doesn't look that bad kinda like our old school. It was a brick building with 3 floors and had separate buildings near it. "Do you guy's want us to come in with you" Chris asks "um no I think we'll be good" Dakota says. Hopping out of the truck we make our way inside to the office to get our schedules. Dakota and I walk into the office and up to the desk. "Hi were new here and we need our schedules" Dakota says. "Names" says the desk lady. "Im Dakota Johnson and she is Athena Stan"  Dakota answers. She hands us our schedules and we walk out.  We compare schedules to see we have all the same classes. We have ceramics on the first floor first so we make our way down the hall looking at the classroom numbers. Finally finding the room at the end of a different hallway we walk in and sit in the back right before the bell rings.
The teacher introduced herself then went over school rules and expectations. "Now lets all say our names grade and one fact about ourselves" the teacher says. Going around the class everyone does as asked then finally Dakota and I. "Hi my name is Athena Stan Im a senior and Dakota and I have been dating for a year now" I Said. "Hey im Dakota Johnson yes my parents named me after a girl im a senior and im living with Athena" Dakota said. The bell rang and we left to our next class. The next 2 classes were the same. Expectations and introductions. 5 minutes before class ends Dakota asked were the photography room was.
(If anyone would like to recommend teacher names that'll be cool I have zero creativity)
After being told were to go for photography Dakota and I head to the lunch room. Getting lunch and finding a table we sit down. "I forgot how much I hate school" I tell Dakota. "Yeah but you had straight A's" "How do you think the boys are doing" I ask kinda sad. Before Dakota got the chance to answer a group of girls walk up to him. "Hey your the new kid right" a blonde asks. "Yeah why" Dakota answers. "Why don't you leave this thing and come sit with us" a brunette says to Dakota referring to me. "Sorry I have a girlfriend and even if I didn't slutty and desperate isn't my type" Dakota says standing up. "Come on Athena" He says. I stand up as well and follow him out of the cafeteria. Chuck I can't wait to graduate. This year should be fun.