🌟 Օղҽ

Hi! Welcome to another collaboration story! The authors of this story are TheeKouhai and myself.

"Tiana, hurry up!" The red-haired female said as she popped the trunk of her car. Tiana rushed out of the house while tying her hair into a messy bun. "So what's it like at Karasuno?" the younger girl asked as she tossed her body into the front seat. "Bunch of bullshit," Tasia said as she adjusted her rearview mirror. Tiana looks up at her elder sister. "Bad first year?" Tasia sighed as she adjusted the wing mirror. "Yeah, you could say that" Tiana giggled as her sister pulled out of the long driveway.

Tiana walked down the halls, fascinated at what seemed to be her new school. She was quite short, at 5'2 with rosy cheeks and a line of freckles dotting her nose. When she smiled, you could catch a glimpse of her deep dimples and pearly white teeth. She was an innocent school girl, the only piercings she had being on her ears with small sapphire earrings. Her uniform blazer ironed and skirt flattened straight, with her knee high socks and white converse high's to complete the look. Her lavender strands of hair bouncing lightly as she skipped down the hallways. Her light grey eyes shimmered with excitement as she gazed at the school's interior design. She had been there a couple of times to watch her sister's practice games, though she mainly came for the vending machine. Popping a couple of coins in the slot and entering 'E3' her precious milk appeared, causing her to smile. She was lucky enough to have grabbed the last one.

Turning around, she left not noticing the raven-haired boy who had been glaring at her since her purchase, smiling gleefully as she skipped to her class, year 1 class 4.

You could say Tiana was a diligent student. She wasn't the top of her class but she was an honor roll student, never scoring below an 85. Despite that, school was boring. The girl tapped her feet in anticipation, wanting to feel the smooth leather of the volleyball against her fingertips as she set the ball. Pulling out her extra pack of strawberry milk, she sighed as she poked her straw in it, about to place it in her mouth when she heard the sound of someone clearing their throat.

"Can I have that?" A blue-eyed boy stood in front of her, his muscular stature startling
her a bit as her eyes widened. "Uh s-sure?" Handing him the carton, she poured a bit, pouting softly at the loss of her milk. "Thank you," His eyes softened a bit, frown still present on his face.

Tasia slung her backpack over her shoulder as she stripped herself from her thick blazer. Kicking the door open she loudly made her appearance. "Sup' fuckers," She was greeted by a few of her friends from the previous year but she was looking for a specific bald 16-year-old. Moments after she got settled in, two large hands covered her brown and grey eyes. "Guess who~" Tasia smirked as she elbowed the body behind her "Wassup Ryu! We got practice today?" She asked as she inspected the boy as he pulled up a chair. "Yeah, Daichi is trying to recruit the first years since last year was a complete bust," Tasia nodded understanding where he was coming from. After the volleyball team lost to Date tech, most of the players left the team forcing their team to drop out. "Hey Ryu, I know this pretty good setter that's willing to join the team."