🌟Ղíղҽ

Kageyama could not sleep

Kageyama could not sleep. It wasn't because of how hot the room was, or some weird homesickness, but because of the pink haired girl sleeping with her arms around him. At first, the two had made an obvious space between them, but eventually, Tiana had wrapped herself around the raven and was currently back hugging him. The boy couldn't deny how fast his heart was beating although he didn't necessarily dislike the feeling. Figuring he should enjoy the moment, he turned to face her while throwing a loose arm around her waist as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

"Tiana I ain't think you'd been finding hot guys without me!" Erin stood over the pair as she cackled, causing Tiana to wake up. "Shut up Erin, what are you doing here anyways?" Tiana snuggled deeper into her pillow as she took in the scent of male cologne... male cologne? Tiana jumped back at the feeling of her 'pillow' shifting. "W-wha?!" Erin's laughter filled the room as she witnessed her friend's reaction, "I see you found yourself a boyfriend," Erin continued to tease her friend while Kageyama remained unbothered and asleep. Dragging her white haired friend out of her room, the two making their way to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

"Why are you here anyways?" Tiana took a sip of her coffee. It seemed as though no one else was awake so only the two friends were in the kitchen. "Oh I'm transferring to Karasuno. My parents ended up actually divorcing and my mom is staying in Tokyo.. I really don't want to go into too much detail with my dad but just know he let me stay with you guys, did your dad seriously not tell you guys?" Erin chuckled softly as she held her cup to her lips. "You are?! Oh thank god! I almost cried when I found out you were going to fukurodani! What happened? Didn't you just start dating Akaashi?" Tiana let out a sigh of relief, at least she wouldn't be alone the whole year. "Yeah, but I really didn't want to leave you alone!" Erin shrugged, "Are you sure about that? You probably tried to try to get into Shiratorizawa and failed," The pink haired girl chuckled at the look her friend gave her.

"How did you know? Anyways, Keiji and Kenma told me to tell you to visit them soon! It was so boring being in Tokyo without you," Erin tossed her cup into the sink, promptly breaking it, "Chile I-" Tiana only shook her head as she laughed, if only the other two were here, this moment would be perfect.

"Oh Erin is here? No wonder I heard shit breaking. Let me hear you breaking something one more 'gin and I'll put a cap in your forehead," Tasia walked into the kitchen and hit Erin in the back of her head. "I forgot you were supposed to arrive today, how'd you even get in?" Erin chuckled nervously, "I may or may not have broken your door," The kitchen was filled with the resonating sound of Erin trying to escape Tasia's wrath, both Daichi and Kageyma who had now woken up watched as the white haired girl skillfully avoided the now enraged Tasia. Once Tasia had gotten tired, the group of 5 ate a filling breakfast, the table filled with laughter and introductions as everyone got used to Erin (who by the way, broke a plate and another cup). "So you play volleyball? What position?" The white haired girl smiled as she gleefully answered, "I'm a middle blocker," Tiana smiled softly as Tasia quickly caught the plate Erin held.