🌟Ƒíѵҽ

(Lemon warning)

(Lemon warning)

Tasia sighed as she ran her hand through her hair before putting the broom away. "Hey Tasia you think you can close shop? I gotta leave early," Ukai said as he put on his jacket. Tasia nodded as she waved her hand, sluggish walking to the back to retrieve the mop. As she was cleaning the floor she heard the bell of the door. "Sorry, we're closed," Tasia called out not looking up. "Oh, I know." Tasia whipped her head around to see Daichi leaning on the counter. "Daichi! Hey..." Tasia said nervously as she hugged Daichi.

"You need me to walk you home?" Daichi asked as he gave his girlfriend a half smile, looking somewhat suggestive. She blinked for a moment and then she smiled, giving him a brief nod of her head.

He helped her situate her things, leaving collectively, the man drove her home, the two talking along the way.

When they got to the gate, Tasia leaned over Daichi to press in the code for the gate. Tasia told him where to park her car, before looking out for her father's car. Sighing she turned back and glanced at the tall boy beside her. "So there is a possibility Ti is downstairs in the living room watching television," Tasia explained. "We might have to go through the side hallway." Tasia sighed. "How about I meet you upstairs, bring some snacks or something," Daichi smirked. Tasia blushed furiously before she hopped out of the car.

Tasia and Daichi walked into the house and walked into the living room, seeing Tiana sleep on one of the large couches. Tasia smiled as she watched as Daichi picked up the girl and followed after him as he carried her to her floor. Tasia pointed to her room where he laid her down. Daichi turned around and beamed suggestively at the redhead before him. "So, where's your room?" Tasia smiled as she clasped his hand and dragged him to her room.

Tasia kicked her door open and closed the door behind him. "So what do you want to do?" she asked him innocently looking up at him. "Let's watch something, you got netflix?" Daichi laid down on her bed as she curled up next to him, remote in hand as she picked a movie. The two sat in silence, enjoying each other's presence as they watched, the sexual tension in the room building as Daichi's hand ran along her inner thighs. "D-daichi," Tasia sighed as he moved his hand up, now brushing against her clothed sex.

"I think you knew this was bound to happen," Daichi whispered sensually into Tasia's ear, removing his hands from her thigh as he pulled his shirt off. Tasia exhaled, too impatient to wait and pulled him towards her as her lips met his in a passionate kiss. Their positions shifted as Daichi gently pushed her against the bed, him on top of her as he pushed her shirt up, sensually rubbing circles on her torso. "Take it off," Daichi demanded as he tugged on her shirt. "Of course, captain," Tasia mocked as she pulled her shirt up, discarding it somewhere in the room as Daichi started to trail kisses along her neck.