🌟Տí×

Tasia groaned as she turned over trying to drown out the loud banging that came from the other side of her door

Tasia groaned as she turned over trying to drown out the loud banging that came from the other side of her door. "Nee-san! It's seven-thirty!" Tiana yelled from the hallway. Tasia jumped up at her younger sister's word. She hopped out of the bed, groaning at the small pains in her thighs, and opened the door slightly. "Here, I'm gonna be late so take the bike okay." Tasia handed her the keys before shoving her down the steps and out the door.

Tasia sighed as she skipped back up the steps and entered her bedroom. She quickly bathed and got dressed before returning to her bed. "Babe...get up." Tasia whispered. She frowned as she watched him turn over with his back facing her. Tasia grabbed the pillow from underneath him, his head bouncing on the bed. "Daichi!" Tasia whined as she sat on his chest. Daichi wheezed and sat up abruptly pushing his girlfriend on his thighs. "Wha- what's wrong?!" Daichi asked, alarmed. "Well, it's 7:45 for starters," Tasia said as she pushed herself off of him. She laughed silently as she watched her boyfriend scramble around her room. Shaking her head she grabbed their things and took them downstairs. She made a quick breakfast and lunch and stuffed them in their bags. Sitting in her car she hummed lightly as she awaited a certain dark-haired male. A few moments later her passenger door opened and Daichi slid in. "You ready?" Tasia questioned as she gripped the wheel. Daichi nodded as he slid into the car. Tasia laughed as she kissed his face and pulled off.

Tiana sighed tiredly as she tapped her pen onto her desk. Tiana knew all about the civil war, from the weapons that we're used to the exact number of soldiers that fought. Groaning, leaned her head into her arms as she bounced her leg.

From the front of the class, the teacher glared at the lavender head girl. "Miss Tōsui, how about you tell us five different weapons used in the civil war and when they were made." Tiana slowly looked up a bored look on her face as she answered.

"First there's the Springfield Model made in 1861. It was a Minié-type rifled musket shoulder-arm used by the United States Army and Marine Corps during the American Civil War.

Second, there's The Enfield Pattern made in 1853. A rifle-musket that was a .577 caliber Minié-type muzzle-loading rifled musket, used by the British Empire from 1853 to 1867, after which many Enfield 1853 rifle-muskets were converted to the cartridge-loaded Snider–Enfield rifle.

Third you have the Model 1840 Light Artillery Saber was issued to mounted artillery. It was about 42 inches in length with a curved, single-edged blade and an iron scabbard. It has a brass hilt and a knuckle-bow of about 6 inches long, and the grip was wrapped in leather and bound with brass wire. The blade was 36 inches in length.

Then it's the M1841 12-pounder howitzer which had a bronze smoothbore muzzle-loading artillery piece that was adopted by the United States Army in 1841 and employed from the Mexican–American War to the American Civil War. It fired a 8.9 lb shell up to a distance of 1,072 yd at 5° elevation.

Lastly, there is the Lorenz rifle which was a percussion-type muzzleloader, and as such was similar in design to the British Pattern 1853 Enfield and the American Springfield Model 1861 rifle-muskets. It had a 37.5-inch barrel which was held into place by three barrel bands. Anything I miss?" Tiana was fed up this morning, slowly slipping out of her personality and into her sisters. Shocked, the teacher pushed up her glasses and she cleared her throat. "Good job, Tiana, fifty-plus points," Tiana nodded and looked around, becoming extremely flustered with the amount of attention she obtained.