🌟Ҽíցհե

Tasia woke up around 4 a

Tasia woke up around 4 a.m. the next day in a cold sweat. Her abrupt movement had caused the boy beside her to jolt forward in confusion. Tasia sighed as she rested her head in her knees. Daichi rubbed his eyes before turning his attention to Tasia. "What's wrong?" Daichi asked as he placed a hand on her thigh. Tasia gripped his hand as tears slowly cascaded down her dark cheeks. Daichi frantically attempted to wipe the tears away as he stared at her with wide eyes. "You're not kawa-san..." she whispered as she pushed him away roughly. "W-what? Tasia are you okay?" Daichi's eyes were filled with concern, reaching out to her as she backed up.

"Stay away... you're going to hurt me just like he did," Daichi's heart was getting torn into pieces at every word she spoke. "What do you mean?"  He approached her slowly, her no longer moving away as he wrapped his arms around her. "I would never hurt you, so tell me what's wrong..." He walked her to the bed and sat her on his lap, gently rubbing her back as she leaned into his chest. "I-" Her voice quivered as Daichi sighed, "Shhh, you're okay, you don't have to tell me right now, I can wait." He whispered softly, running a hand through her hair as she held him tighter.

Eventually, Tasia calmed down and fell back asleep in his arms. Daichi sat up in the bed as he released the redhead. Sighing, he lifted himself off the bed, stretching a bit before placing on his house shoes and heading out. Sadly, their house is huge and he got lost, stumbling into the game room where he found a sleeping Tiana wrapped around a yawning Kageyama.

"Kageyama?" The said boy's eyes widened a bit, surprised to see his senpai here this early. "Daichi-senpai? Why are you here?" Tobio shifted, finally noticing the pink haired girl holding onto him for dear life. "I should be asking you the same thing," Daichi chuckled as he saw the boy turn bright red. "I-i-its not what you t-think!" Kageyama stuttered, shoving the girl off him in an attempt to salvage the situation.

"huh?" Tiana rubbed her eyes, awoken by the force of Kageyama pushing her. Looking up she noticed Daichi looking down at her with a knowing look. "Oh, Daichi-senpai? why are you here?" She still hadn't noticed Tobio who sat behind her, causing her to fall into him as Daichi approached her. "WHA-?!" Tiana screamed, turning to look at Kageyama who grunted in discomfort at her harsh landing.

"Anyone want to explain why the fuck we are screaming at 7am on a saturday morning? Also, Kageyama, why the hell are you here???" Tasia walked into the game room, her red hair messy and eyes bloodshot as she glared at the trio. "I got lost and found Tiana wrapped around Kageyama like a Koala," Daichi spoke first, Tiana now red once she had realized how she slept. "S-sorry, Kageyama-kun!" The pink head squealed as she moved off him, her now standing as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Wait... since when was your ass Sakura? why is your hair pink?" Tasia looked at her sister confused, chuckling at her dry joke. "Oh shut up, at least I'm not useless, you weeb." Tiana replied, sticking her tongue out, "You can't call me a weeb if you understood the reference," Tasia argued back, the two sisters engaging in a useless debate while Daichi and Kageyama stared at them in awe.