🌟Եհɾҽҽ

"Woah, you guys can do quick attacks?!" Tanaka broke the tension as he yelled, "Yeah man, we are going to whoop some serious ass with that!" He continued, causing Tasia to cackle, "Damn right we are!" She added

"Quick attack?" Hinata tilted his head in confusion, "I don't think so. I've only ever hit sets that go 'foom, whoosh'! Like a mountain!" His orange hair bounced around with him as he spoke, his short form cheerful and upbeat as he explained.

"But you just did it lil dude, like during middle school when that setter messed up and you hit it, or like just now when you hit that super fast set!" Tanaka stared at Hinata with an incredulous look. "Hmm, I don't remember how I did it, but whatever kind of toss it is, I'll hit it!" The short boy shrugged, causing Tanaka to stare at him in awe, "So cool bro," he exclaimed, causing Hinata ego to inflate.

"We aren't in sync, so something like a quick is still impossible." Kageyama spoke with his hand on his chin, while Hinata crossed his arms at his words. Tsukishima chuckled at their conversation, his face now touching the net as he spoke, "So the king is scared of a quick attack? Wow," Kageyama stroked his chin, deep in thought, causing Tiana to giggle at how serious he was. "So the king has feelings?" The blonde continued to mock, despite Kageyama ignoring his words. "I'm gonna knock you down, just wait! Stop making fun of Kageyama!" Hinata stomped his feet like a child as he spoke, "Y-yeah! Don't make fun of K-kageyama!" Tiana quietly joined in from the sidelines as she gave Hinata a thumbs up. "You know the, 'I'll be fine if I always recklessly excerpt myself' is not a good mindset," Kei was now glaring down at Hinata, looking between him and Tiana as he spoke. "Each person has their own weak and strong point."

Hinata glanced down at the ground, face now serious as he spoke. "It's true that in junior high and even now, no matter how high I jump, I'm only stopped by a blocker, but..." He paused, tension thickening with his silence, " Volleyball is a game where 'height' is important. No matter high I jump, I can't fill the overwhelming gap in height, but," A smile graced his face now lighting up the room. "That's just what the 'Tiny Giant' did! That's why I've always thought about how much I want to be like him!" Gripping his shirt, he continued, "Things like disadvantages and inabilities don't matter to me at all! With this body, I'm going to fight, and win, and keep winning." His grip loosened on his shirt once he was done with his speech. Tsukki simply scoffed, "Like I said, that mindset is useless. This isn't about spiritualism. You think 'feelings' can fill the height gap? The only spot you can play is libero, but your receives are shit."

Tiana stood up, tired of listening to the blonde tear into Hinata for being ambitious. Going up to Tsukishima, she stood right in front of him, her arms crossed as she glared up at him. "Clearing the wall in front of a spiker, That's what a setter is for!" She declared, surprising everyone, especially Kageyama. "That's what Kageyama, Suga-senpai, and I are going to do! If you don't like it, then quit the club." Her face was red with frustration. She loved volleyball with her whole heart and hated when others made it impossible for her to play. Tsukishima was doing exactly that and she was not having it.