🌟Տҽѵҽղ

Takeda burst through the door alerting the students

Takeda burst through the door alerting the students. "Specs?" Ukai asked. He recently became their coach after Tasia and Takeda begged him. "We have a practice match with Aobajousai!" Tasia froze as she heard the name of the school. Tiana looked up as she watched her sister approach Ukai. "Can I talk to you?" Tasia muttered as she tapped the older male. With a confused look Ukai followed Tasia and the two exited the gym.

"I can't play that game." Tasia said. "What do you mean-" Ukai stepped back as he looked down at the redhead. She had small tears building in the corner of her eyes. "Kid?" Tasia tried to wipe the tears that continued to fall. "I-I'll go to the game and support the team and whatnot, but please don't make me play." Ukai gazed down at the teen confused. "What's wrong?" Ukai asked as Tasia sniffed. "My ex plays for them. I get it's petty but I really don't want to play him." Tasia explained softly. Ukai ran his hands through his hair as he sighed. "The team is still going to need you. So you'll probably play for the first few sets and you can sit out the rest. But if you feel overwhelmed well take you out, okay?" Keshin said as he patted the girl's head. Tasia nodded as she tugged her hood over her head and walked inside.

Tiana watched as her sister trudged her way back into the gym and sat by the calmer second years. She started to approach her when out of the corner of her eye she saw Ukai shake his head. Sighing, she turned around and trotted back to her duo of friends.

"Ti-san," Kageyama called out as he jogged over to her. "Is this your first game against them?" Kageyama asked as they walked to grab their things. "No. Back in junior high, I played against their girl's team. We lost, unfortunately, but I have faith in us this time." Tiana said as she smiled softly. Kageyama nodded as the two walked out. "So we'll be switching between sets?" Tiana asked as she sauntered beside the taller male. "You'll play the first set and half of the second and I'll take the rest. That's what your sister suggested we do." Tiana nodded solemnly as they continued their walk.

"So... What do you have in your house anyway? The only time I came here was to bring your sleeping ass home," Kageyama glanced up at the sky as Tiana smiled a bit. "Well, there's a pool, theatre, gym, and arcade so you can choose what we do when you get there," She replied softly, the pair now approaching the Tosui residence.

"Nee-san, I'm home!" Tiana called out as she and Kageyama entered their house, garnering no reply. "Hmmm, I guess she's not home, do you want to eat something?" Tiana stripped off her blazer and backpack as Tobio blushed a bit, following her example and doing the same. "Sure," The two made their way to the kitchen, Tiana sticking her head in the fridge. "Anything you want in particular?" She glanced at their full fridge, eyeing Tasia's container of leftovers, "I'm okay with anything," Tobio stood behind her, also peering into the fridge as Tiana's face flared from the feeling of his chest against her back. "O-oh... we can eat Tasia's leftover food then!" Tiana knew her sister would be mad if she stole her food, but her sister's tastes were always immaculate!

"Are you sure she won't be mad?" Kageyama glanced down at her slightly concerned as she chuckled, "She'll forgive me, she always does," Tiana grinned mischievously, increasing the distance between her and Tobio as she shoved the container in the microwave.