🌟 Եաօ

Tasia and Suga drove up to the school, their eyes drooping from the lack of sleep

Tasia and Suga drove up to the school, their eyes drooping from the lack of sleep. Tasia and Tiana decided to practice for two hours and study for the rest of the night.

Tasia parked as the second and third year's sluggishly dragged themselves out the expensive vehicle. "Alright, time to go show these fuckeroos what's good," Tasia mumbled as she jabbed her friend. Suga nodded as he opened the doors alerting the occupants.

"Tiana?!"
"Tanaka?!?"

The two gaped at the four students. "When did you get here?" Tasia asked as Suga shut the door. "I was walking and Ryu-senpai saw me and so we walked here together," Tiana mumbled as she fiddled with her thumbs. "So that's why you were tip-toeing all over the third floor this morning," Tasia said as she plopped herself down on the bench. Tiana looked down at the floor fumbling with the edge of her blazer. Tasia sighed as she picked up a ball. "Well let's get started,"

Tiana was setting for Tanaka while Suga was doing the same for Tasia when everyone stopped because of the increasing argument behind them.

"Well, when my receives get better could you set for me?" Hinata asked as he followed the blue-haired setter. "I'll set to whoever I have to win. It just, I highly doubt that person is going to be you."

"You blue-haired fuck!" Tanaka struggled to restrain the enraged female as her younger sister tried to calm her down. "What the fucks your issue? Why you gotta act all superior like you're some king?!" Tasia yelled as she struggled in her best friends grasp. Suga sighed as he patted the shorter girls head. Tasia visibly relaxed allowing Tanaka and Tiana to step back. "I'm heading to the store, I'll be back," Tasia grumbled as she swung her car keys around her finger.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙꧂

Tasia knocked on Tanaka's classroom, scaring the kids that were planning on drawing on his face. Tasia had a horrible reputation in Karasuno. She was the delinquent type, always being sent to the office or being suspended. She had multiple scars littering her arms and legs, the larger ones covered by her tattoos. Her brown and grey eyes glinted with destructiveness under her thick eyelashes as her glossy black to red hair flowed lightly behind her. Her nose ring glimmered in the sun along with her silver chain that hung from her neck and her watch that decorated her left wrist. They called her Itazura-chan, the word meaning Mischief because of the amount of trouble she caused in her first year. Despite her reputation, Tasia was an intelligent girl, her class being that of class 5.  And even though she has a certain prominence in Karasuno, Tasia stands at 5'7 making her look harmless to everyone but the students at the school. Nobody knew of her sister and those who did know of her assumed she was just like her elder sister Tasia.

"Baldy! It's time for practice. Get your ass up!" Tasia barked as she kicked the legs of his desk. "Dammit! You don't have to be so brutal!" Tanaka said as he stood up off the floor. Tasia chuckled as she helped her friend up. "Yeah well, I wanna see if those idiots made up yet." Tasia explained as she walked out the class.