Chapter 1.

"Did you miss me?"
He asked, taking a large bite of his apple. I just sat at my desk completely frozen I had no clue what he wanted or what he was doing.

"Okay kids today's topic is writing more specifically non-fiction and fiction" I looked a peter and chuckled, he starred straight back at me, a menacing smirk appearing on his lips,  B turned to me, "hey do you know him??" I instaly replied "no I've never seen him before In my life"  she huffed and turned around.

The bell rang and pan stood up and walked towards B, "hello darling I'm peter, it's lovley to meet you" he said taking her hand and kissing it lightly, B chuckled and blushed slightly, "well hello I'm B, yes it's nice to meet you" she replied, I started daggers at him and he chuckled, "who's this?" He turns to me "uh I'm Wendy" I said "not that you don't know" I muttered under my breath, "what was that?" Pan asked and I just nodded.

After the last bell rang, i walked towards the doors when I felt a hand on my shoulder, "so Wendy darlin-" I cut him off, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to behind the school, "what do you want?" I demanded, anger ran through him and he pushed me roughly against the wall, " don't start with me" he pushed himself up against me, his hot breath fanning my face, "I'll ask you again, what do you want?" I said shakily, he slammed his lips against mine, kissing me aggressively, I pulled away and ran off.
He blocked the path, "you can't just do that" I said, "do what my darling? He replied, "kiss me you can't just kiss me".

"BAILEY!!!!" He called and "this won't be for long don't worry" the familiar voice came for behind me, a white rag was held tightly over my mouth and nose and the nasty smell of disinfectant stung my nose, "Bail—" and I felt myself fall back into his arms.

(Holy damn! Hey everyone this is the beginning of my second story!! This is the sequel to my original novella however you don't necessarily need to read the other one but it would make me smile, but please enjoy and leave me feedback)