part 13.

'ah the morning' i thought as I stood up', 'ugh post morning sickness' i thought, I stand up and Pan gets up "Moring gorgeous how are you feeling?" he says and brushes himself off, "I'm fine Pan stop worrying" he chuckles "me worrying.. no.. just wouldn't want my lost girl being ill" he says, I laugh and graze my hand across his shoulder as I pass him "I'm not your lost girl" I chuckle and shut the bathroom door.

i switch the shower on and start to wash, the warm water running down my skin helped me feel better after the sheer, I dried off and tried to dress, but i got a headache, so i put on some leggings and a shirt, my hair was in a bun. i looked in the mirror the colour had returned to my face but i still looked tired.

i walk down the stairs the boys were gathered at the dining table, Pan was sat at the head, as usual, his legs resting on the table, i pushed them off as i sat down "manners" i said "mm" he sighed and Lucas passed me a plate, "thanks" i said and placed it down "you're not eating?" he questioned "I'm just not too hungry" i say, and all three Pan, Lucas, and Bailey give me a look.

i chose not to train today and im going on a walk today, i head in direction of the mermaids, the trees, the smell, i don't think i realized how much id missed freedom until now, Pan won't like that i left alone but I breathe in heavily and try and forget about him.

i finally reached the cove and i sat on the rock, 'mm' i sigh, 'i wish i could stay here forever' I think, i lay down and watch the clouds, guessing what they look like, laughing at the funny shapes, 'sheep', 'a purse', 'Pan', 'no that couldn't be', 'no' i stand up and think its about time get back, as i start walking i start to feel really tired, my throat is hurting and im struggling to breath, 'in then out' i say, 'god why is everything spinning' i think 'ugh' i start to pant.

"pan" i call out, "pan" i repeat, "please" was the final word i called out before i dropped to the floor and learned against a rock, 'ah' i breath as my head starts to pound, i shake my arm and move my fingers as they begin to tingle black spots appear and my vision beings to blur, and the world disappears.