Chapter 2.

'Oh shit' I thought to myself, 'where the hell am I?' I was laid on the floor, leaves and mud covered my body and my clothes were ruined, a tall boy walked from the clearing along with two other unfamiliar boys,"Bailey?" I questioned, I saw the look of hope but anger in his eyes as he spoke, "pan wants you", "then tell him to come and find me" I replied I mean this is Bailey he won't hurt me right?, Wrong! He grasped my arms and pulled my from the floor, "ouch your hurting me stop" I saw the look of regret and he loosened his grip a little, "Bailey please let me go I don't understand" I saw I was utterly confused.

We reached the camp and Bailey threw me at the entrance of pan's tent, I scrambled to my feet and glared at him, he just looked down at the ground kicking it lightly.
"Knock" he said and I did, "come on in" pan's voice called from inside and i walked in, pan was sat in a arm chair located near the small window and door, he stood up and walked to me "why am I back here pan?" I questioned, "why?" I repeated, "because my beauty I want you"he said, and continued to stare out of the window.
"Peter please you Have to understand" I begged,"I have to understand what??" He said cluelessly, "that I can't stay I have to go home back to my life" I replied " your life will be here", "no it won't Peter take me home" I argued he ignored me and opened a door, he pulled out a pair of boots, and some random clothes "here" and he handed me them, "peter!" I said, "I'll hear no more of This nonsense your room is the one just down there" and he pointed to a small door at the end of his room, "I can't stay in your room" I said, "it isn't my room There's a wall and door separating us", I shrugged and walked towards the door, "thanks" I muttered "for the clothes I mean" and I walked into the small dorm, a single bed in the corner, a plain wooden bedside with a simple lamp and a book, a small set of draws and a window which looked out onto the forest.

A little note rested on the book,
"I remembered how much you enjoy this book, you will use my bathroom
-pan"

I grabbed the book, "Romeo and Juliet" my favourite, he did actually remember.

I placed the clothes neatly in the draws and walked into pan's bathroom I closed the door and ran the sink, I splashed my face with warm water and combed my hair through, scrapping it into a messy bun, I changed my clothes into a tightly fitted tank top and some leather pants and my boots of course.
I walked outside and stood near the campfire, the lost boys huddled around, taking happily to themselves.

"Um hey boys" I said skeptically, they waited for a minute, gathered together then sat back in their original places, "hey D how you been?!" One of the boys asked me, I chuckled, "I was doing good thanks and you?" The boys laughed "look who's got all proper whiles she been away" they said and patted a space of log next to them and I sat down.

"So.? What was you doing back home?" A boy, Lucas asked, "at home.." i repeated before carrying on, "at home I was studying for applying to collage" some of the boys nodded the others looks really confused "collage?" The boy questioned, "yes like you go after high school", the boy nodded then asked "what's school?" I was astonished theses boys hadn't ever been to school, "yes a place where you learn, can any of you read?" I asked, the boys looked at each other before looking back at me, they all shook there heads in unison, the only people who didn't were a couple of the other boys whom could read but not too well.

I brushed off the conversation and started talking about neverland, hours passed and then pan shouted, "okay boys last hunt you ready?" The boys started talking and laughing and they all ran into the woods, I decided to go back to the cabin, put on some shorts and a shirt, light the fire in pan's room and sit and read.
A few hours must have passed by cause My eyes fluttered open to see pan carrying me, "um" I groaned, "pan?" I questioned, he placed me under the covers and tucked me in "night love" he mumbled, "goodnight" I whispered and fell back asleep.