Part 18.

Today we're going to the beach for a picnic, Pan packed everything for the day and He helped my in the bathroom, I changed and we walked to the beach.

He helped me sit down, and he brought out my paints "ah thank you" I say and he passes me them, I begin a picture of Pan and the ocean, "do you still wear my kiss?" He asked and I pull it out from under my shirt "of course" he chuckles and opens the basket, we begin to chat, play and mess around.

The day soon passes and pan suggests we go for a swim, I undress and get in with him, the water makes me feel happy, we dance and sway in the water.

"Darling?" He asks as I lay my head on his shoulder, "mm?" I ask speaking hurts now "you okay?" He asks, no reply, I'd fallen asleep on his shoulder, " hey wake up" he says I move my head to show I'm awake, pan carries me to shore and lays me down "can you read to me?"  I say to Pan "of course my darling".

He pulls the book out of the basket, and openes the book, "do you want anything before I start?" He asks, "water please" I say, and he passes me the bottle after opening it, "thank you" .

He begins reading,

"We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created.

'Ah the notebook my favourite book'

"thank you" I say and he rubs my legs.

And continues,

"For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it."