Chapter 5.

The sun rose and I did with it, "good morning Neverland" I said to myself as I sat up, it was warm today so I put on some shorts and a shirt and walked to the dining table, smiling at the boys "hey guys" I said grabbing some raspberries and running back up the stairs, as I reached the top, the door swung open and pan stood there, "morning" I said quietly, "good morning love" he replied and strides sideways for me to pass.

I walked past him and entered the bathroom I played with a piece of my hair and lightly touched a cut I had on my lip, I walked back out and left the cabin I sat in on the mud and crossed my legs I began drawing shapes into the mud with my fingers and j smiled looking at the image of created.

I decided that I wanted to swim so I grabbed a nightgown and made my way to the beach I changed and got in swimming around.

An hour or so later I heard footsteps and Lucas stood on the beach "hey D how you doing??" He shouted and began to strip, "I'm fine you coming in?" I questioned "Yhh of course" and he walked in the cold water barley touching his waist, i hadent noticed his defined chest or broad arms, his toned legs I smiled and he placed his hands on my waist swinging me "were dancing now" I chucked and placed my hands on his shoulder "mhm" he replied lifiting me off my feet, " okay" I said still laughing this was fun, looking deep into his eyes j suddenly noticed his smaller flecks of green and blue and how his teeth shine in the light, we danced quietly enjoying each other's company, I placed my head on his shoulder as we continued to dance he pulled me in tight and held me close, "thank you" I whispered "for what?" He answered cluelessly "today's been great I needed it" I said " no problem I had fun too"

I wrapped my legs around his waist and laid slightly on him, we span around as the sun slowly faded into the horizon, Lucas ran his hands through my wet hair and I felt utterly relaxed, "Lucas?" I started "yes" he answered, "in another life so you think I could Have been a mermaid?" I asked " yes" he said "would you join me?" I asked "if your there j am too" and I closed my eyes the day blurring.
"Night" Lucas muttered. "Goodnight"