Chapter 1

A new story...

I hope you like it.

Enjoy!

VOTE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 1

September 2nd, 2010 in New York, New York

Cassandra wakes up to hear the sound of her mother’s voice and she doesn’t like it one bit. She gets out of bed and heads downstairs. She eyes her sister, her mom, and her mom’s new boyfriend. Cassandra never liked her mom’s boyfriends at all.

                “Morning, honey; here’s some waffles for you.” says Lila, Cassandra’s mom. “Thanks, mom.” says Cassandra. “Ready for today, Cassandra?” says Randy, Lila’s boyfriend. “Since when do you talk to me? You’ve never said one word to me ever since you came into our lives.” says Cassandra. “Okay, morning to you.” says Randy. “Yeah.” says Cassandra. “Girls, go and get ready; You’ll be late for school.” says Lila. “Okay, then.” says Cassandra.  “Fine.” says Mickie,  Cassandra’s sister.

They get ready to go to school, and Cassandra’s friend, Kenzie, drives her to school while Mickie gets a ride from a friend. Both girls go to their high school, and find themselves a little out of place this morning. They have no clue why. Mickie heads to English, while Cassandra goes to her Psychology class. Cassandra walks in and finds her seat in the back and the teacher introduces a new student by the name of Savannah Marshall. Cassandra finds this girl so intriguing, and has no idea why but she realizes that she has a boyfriend named Jack Howard of who she doesn’t like. Savannah finds a seat right behind Cassandra and they get on with the lesson.

The lesson appears to be easy for Savannah but not Cassandra. She doesn’t understand any of it. One second later, Savannah slips her a note. It reads- If you wanna study some of this, you are more than welcome to come over to my house after school. –Savannah. Cassandra knows not to dive any sort of weird situation but this may work. The period ends a few minutes later, and she sees Jack and waves at him but he doesn’t acknowledge back. Somethings up...- Cassandra thought.

Cassandra heads to her next class, and finds that Kenzie and Savannah are both in this class. This should be something. She finds her seat and Savannah is next to her as Kenzie is behind her.  Cassandra notices a light touch caressed her hand. It was mind-blowing and tingling. Savannah smiles after she did that. After that surprising moment, Cassandra passes back the worksheet and notices a note on her desk from Savannah yet again. It reads- You have such a gentle touch. I don’t know what it is about you. But I find you so intriguing.-Savannah.

She finds this a little embarrassing since Savannah doesn’t know that Cassandra has a boyfriend. The class ends, and Cassandra walks out since this is her last class of the day. She gets to her car and Savannah is right there.

                “Hi, there, Savannah; it seems like you wanna know me.” says Cassandra. “Yeah, I do; you’re my new friend.  Are you coming over after school so I can help you study?” says Savannah. “Yes, I am; Let me make sure my mom knows where I am going. Give me a sec.” says Cassandra.

Cassandra texts her mom to know she’s going over to her new friend Savannah’s house. Savannah waits patiently by Cassandra’s car.

                “She’s cool with it. As long as I am home by 6 o’clock in the evening.” says Cassandra. “Okay, well follow my car and I’ll see you there.” says Savannah.

She follows Savannah to her house and Cassandra is surprised as to what she sees; a very lavish building near the hot spots of New York.

                “You like the place?” says Savannah. “I don’t like it. I love it!” says Cassandra. “You have all your study materials and everything you need right?” says Savannah.  “Yes I do. I didn’t forget anything.” says Cassandra. “Good. I’ll walk you up, then.” says Savannah. “You’re so nice. You’re not like any other person that I know.” says Cassandra. “I get that a lot; well sometimes.” says Savannah.