Chapter 2

Wasn't the last chapter interesting?

I think it was.

Anyways, here's the next chapter.

I hope u enjoy!

VOTE.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 2

Savannah has taken Cassandra out to a local place near where she lives. The girls’ ride in the limousine and walk in like they own the place.

                “Are you surprised where we are right now?” says Savannah. “A little.” says Cassandra. “What did you expect? Something scary?” says Savannah.  “Maybe; it’s just a little different than what I read in books.” says Cassandra. “I may be your Bella, but I’m not as dumb as she was.” says Savannah. “Were you back in the day?” says Cassandra. “I was not, thankfully.” says Savannah. “Good, I like a smart girl.” says Cassandra.  “Me too.” says Savannah.

The club is filled with Gothic decorations and the bartender looks like a scary character out of a horror film. Cassandra isn’t used to this kind of atmosphere, but if Savannah likes it then she is okay with it. The club begins blasting Ash’s Vampire Love.

Sub-cult fantasy, vampire love

Carnal sacrifice of the virgin dove

In the midnight court I scent your blood

Innocence drownin' in the flood

Tonight I want you in my arms

 It's not the end, no

Tonight I place you safe from harm

 It's not the end, no yeah

Victorian repression; I fantasize Chromium lips and metallic eyes

The reverse cowgirl death defies

Virginal sinners tell sadistic lies

Tonight I want you in my arms

It's not the end, no

Tonight I place you safe from harm

It's not the end, no

Soul searchin' on your knees

The time is always now for eternity Black Death market uniform

 Submit unto my kiss and you'll be reborn yeah yeah- Ash

                “This song is perfect to dance to!” says Savannah. “I know it is.” says Cassandra. “Would you like a drink?” says Savannah. “I’d love one.” says Cassandra. “Let’s go somewhere and hide where no can see us.” says Savannah. “Okay. Is there a place in the back of here?” says Cassandra. “Yes, I believe there is.” says Savannah. “Let’s go then.” says Cassandra.

Savannah finds a secluded place in the back and she begins drinking from Cassandra’s neck and everything is happening the way it’s supposed to. She wraps her arms around Cassandra and begins kissing her in every place. Cassandra is finding this moment so interesting. About an hour later, Savannah sees the former person that turned her named Daniel Ward. She has no idea what to do when she sees him. She continues kissing with Cassandra and they hear his voice right behind the curtain.

                “Savannah, how I miss thee.” says Daniel. “What do you want?” says Savannah. “Oh, I can see you’re with someone. I’ll leave.” says Daniel. “Don’t worry. I just finished.” says Savannah. “To what I owe the pleasure; who is this lovely girl, Savannah?” says Daniel. “Daniel, this is Cassandra; Cassandra meet Daniel, my maker.” says Savannah. “Nice to meet you.” says Daniel. “You, too.” says Cassandra. “Daniel, did you want something?” says Savannah. “No, I just dropped by. The girl is quite ravishing.” says Daniel. “She’s mine and don’t even think about doing anything with her.” says Savannah. “I won’t. Bye, Savannah.” says Daniel. “He’s the one that turned you?” says Cassandra. “Yes. I don’t like him.” says Savannah. “Why?” says Cassandra. “Long story; do you need to go home?” says Savannah. “I can take a taxi home.” says Cassandra. “Would you want to spend the night with me?” says Savannah. “I don’t know; I would have to get clothes from home and everything else.” says Cassandra. “You could borrow clothes and things from me.” says Savannah. “Let me text my mom and see if she’s cool with it. I don’t have school tomorrow, so it’s perfect.” says Cassandra.

Cassandra texts her mom and awaits her reply. A few minutes later, her mom texts her and she’s okay with spending the night at her new friend’s house. She tells Savannah the news.

                “My mom is fine with it as long as I am home by 1pm tomorrow.” says Cassandra. “Okay, then; would you like to go back to my place now?” says Savannah. “Yeah, let’s get out of here.” says Cassandra.

Savannah walks with Cassandra down the street back to her place. She walks up to the building and heads into Savannah’s apartment.

                “Would you like something?” says Savannah. “I would like a shower. I smell horrible.” says Cassandra. “I could change something about that.” says Savannah. “Okay, then.” says Cassandra.

She takes Cassandra into the bathroom and undresses her. Savannah has never ever seen a girl with such beautiful beauty. They walk in and they their shower. Afterwards, they do their nighttime regime and snuggle in bed and watch TV.

                “You haven’t stopped looking pretty ever since you walked into my door today.” says Savannah. “I know. I’m thankful for the beauty I got from my mom.” says Cassandra. “You’re right about that statement.” says Savannah. “Can I really hear the story of how you became a vampire?” says Cassandra. “Well, it’s a novel, so I’ll go ahead.” says Savannah.

Back in 1895, Savannah and her family are in the middle of feeding their goats of when they see two people that don’t appear to be people. They attack her mom and leave the dad alone. She lives a life with her dad until he realized that he didn’t like women and left for good. He lived in hiding with men so no one would know that’s he’s gay. Now, that her dad is out of the picture, she walks and walks in the night and finds this person named Daniel Ward. She found him interesting at first, but he goes to her neck and begins feeding from it. About a few days of being a baby vampire, Daniel couldn’t handle Savannah’s anger issues. She would rip people piece by piece and he didn’t know what to do. He didn’t trust her, and she doesn’t trust him. Savannah moved away to New York in 1912 and hasn’t left since. In 1921 New York, in the midst of the roaring twenties and we come across this girl by the name of Savannah Marshall. She’s in her flapper outfit at a club near where she originally lived and eyes this young vixen. She walks over to her and takes her to a secluded spot to feed on her neck. The girl likes this for about a few minutes and then sees Savannah’s face and runs away. After that night, Savannah didn’t know what to do. She lived in various spots until she found a place she could call her own.

                “Wow, I didn’t know all of that.” says Cassandra. “Yep, that’s the tale of my life. Isn’t it exciting?” says Savannah. “I would hate to be alone all my life and have no one there to protect me. I’m glad I have you in my life or life wouldn’t be the same.” says Cassandra. “You’re so damn sweet, you know that?” says Savannah. “I know it runs right through me.” says Cassandra. “Can you tell me a story? My mom never told me one before she died.” says Savannah. “Okay, well; how do I put this?” says Cassandra. “Tell me a fantasy, luv.” says Savannah.

Cassandra begins telling her a story as she is falling asleep in her arms. She leans over to kiss Savannah’s head and continues telling the story. Cassandra likes this moment between them. As the story she is telling ends, she falls asleep next to Savannah and turns the light off. They sleep away into night and both girls’ couldn’t be any happier right now.