Chapter 7

Was the last chapter something interesting?

It surely was.

Anyways, here's the next chapter. This one is set later.

Enjoy!

VOTE.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 7

September 10th, 2010 in New York, New York

Four days later...

After that day, Savannah had never felt more protected by Cassandra. It was just that beautiful of a moment. Anyways, today is the day Cassandra and her family have their annual camping trip. They leave as soon as she, Mickie, and Savannah get home from school. All of the girls’ head to school and find something rather surprising when they walk in. Cassandra notices Jack with her best friend, Kenzie. It’s her luck to be with him. Hopefully, they will work. They’ve been dating for the past week.  Why do I even care about this? Oh, right because she’s my best friend. - Cassandra thought.

She walks into Psychology with Savannah and they find their seat and get on with the lesson for the day. Their teacher is actually here today which is a huge sigh of relief. When they found out what Daniel was, they fired him right on the spot. Savannah slips her love a note and it reads- What a nice day it is today. Well, it’s always lovely if I have you in my life. I’m excited to be going camping with you this weekend. I love you- Savannah. Cassandra smiles and continues on with the lesson. A few minutes later, the class period ends and as soon as Cassandra walks out of class, she sees Kenzie and Jack getting into an heated argument. She awkwardly walks away with Savannah to her final class of the day. Kenzie follows her as soon as Jack leaves from her side. They get into class and both Cassandra and Savannah are called down for early dismissal.

Cassandra leaves with Savannah in hand and walks out to see her mom, sister, and Randy all ready to go for camping. This should be an interesting weekend. Savannah hops in the backseat with Cassandra and they all leave to go camping. A few hours later, they head to the campground and get all settled in. They find their spot for the three tents they reserved. One is for Randy and Lila, the second one is for Mickie, and the third one is for Cassandra and Savannah. Everybody gets there things out of the car and begins setting up the tents and everything else in between.

            “Are you girls’ hungry?” says Lila. “I am.” says Cassandra. “Me too.” says Mickie. “You not hungry, Savannah? Oh, right. Never mind. My two girls, I made you sandwiches with chips and water if you’d like it.” says Lila. “Sure.” says both Mickie & Cassandra.

Everybody including Savannah sits down at the picnic table to enjoy themselves and chat some more about their school day.

            “Did you hear your ex is with your best friend?” says Mickie. “Yes, I noticed this morning.” says Cassandra. “I’m hoping they won’t work.” says Mickie. “Why is that?” says Cassandra. “I heard from someone that he is a player.” says Mickie. “Really?” says Cassandra. “Don’t always believe what you hear.” says Mickie. “I’m surprised you’re talking to me.” says Cassandra. “You’re my sister, I’m supposed to lean on you for advice and all that nonsense.” says Mickie. “Would you like to go on a walk?” says Savannah. “Sure. I’d love to.” says Cassandra. “You lovebirds have fun now.” says Lila. “We will.” says both Cassandra and Savannah.

Both of them walk and talk and notice all of the lush, green setting. It’s absolutely stunning to look at. As they get further into the walk, Savannah’s stomach growls; I guess somebody’s hungry.

            “I’m getting hungry. Is there a bathroom nearby to where I can drink from you?” says Savannah. “Yeah, there is one right in front of us. Let’s go.” says Cassandra. “Thank you so much.” says Savannah. “You’re welcome.” says Cassandra.

Savannah walks in with Cassandra to the ladies’ room and notices that there is nobody here in the stalls. She walks into the biggest stall there and begins drinking from Cassandra’s neck. It goes on for the next few minutes and then they leave. Savannah and Cassandra head back to their camping spot and see Lila, Randy, and Mickie playing a board game they bought with them.

            “Anybody winning?” says Cassandra. “I don’t know what it is with Randy winning at this game. He’s too good at it.” says Lila. “I just wanted to see how all of you were. When will dinner be ready?” says Cassandra. “Give us a couple of hours and I’ll whip out something. Savannah, for you, my dear; I brought a case load of this fruit punch that was left in my fridge.” says Lila. “Thanks for telling me, Lila.” says Savannah. “Not a problem.” says Lila.

They continue their game and go sit by the campfire to have some small talk. Hopefully, no one is around us.- Cassandra thought.

            “That was a nice walk with you.” says Savannah. “I enjoyed it as much as you did.” says Cassandra. “I’ve gotta change out of my clothes would you come with me?” says Cassandra. “I’d be delighted.” says Savannah.

Cassandra walks back with Savannah to their tent near the end of the area her family reserved for this weekend. They get into the tent and Savannah finds an outfit for her love. But as Cassandra is removing her clothing, Savannah begins kissing her all over her body. This moment between them is so beautiful; they have no idea why it is. Savannah flashes back to when they met at school and remembers her smile. She just loves Cassandra so much. They continue kissing and getting way into this situation they are doing.

            “If it means being with you, then I’ll take the extra step to make you mine.” says Savannah. “What step?” says Cassandra. “My beautiful lover, wife, and future mother.” says Savannah. “I would love to be with you forever. You are mine you know that. I can’t picture anybody else in my life but you.” says Cassandra. “Let’s take the next step, shall we?” says Savannah. “Let’s do it, then.” says Cassandra.

They take their next step in their relationship and it reminds them of a song by a band Cassandra likes called Boys Like Girls and the song is Be Your Everything.

Four letter word

But I don't have the guts to say it

Smile 'til it hurts

Let's not make it complicated

We've got a story

But I'm about to change the ending

You're perfect for me

And more than just a friend

So we can just stop pretending now

Gotta let you know somehow

I'll be your shelter

I'll be your storm

I'll make you shiver

I'll keep you warm

Whatever weather

Baby I'm yours

Be your forever, be your fling

Baby I will be your everything- Boys Like Girls

A few hours later, they are called for dinner and everyone is there to sit and discuss the day. Savannah is enjoying this time with her love’s family. She couldn’t have asked for a more perfect weekend to be with her girlfriend.