Chapter 8

Wasn't the last chapter something SPECTACULAR?

Maybe so.

Maybe not.

Anyways, here's the next chapter, this one isn't so long.

Enjoy.

VOTE.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 8

September 12th, 2010, New York, New York

Two Days Later...

The camping trip was quite an adventure for Cassandra, Savannah and Cassandra’s family. They pack up a couple of hours ahead of schedule. But before they leave, they all get a picture taken of what an amazing weekend looked like.

            “Honey, did you have a nice weekend?” says Lila. “I did, mom, thanks for asking.” says Cassandra. “If there’s something about you I like, it would have to be your smile. You didn’t stop smiling all weekend. I’m happy for you and Savannah. Let her stay a few more nights with us. In fact, have her move in with us. Convince her, please.” says Lila. “I’ll mention that. By the way, you were right about my smile. She has made me happier.” says Cassandra.

As soon as Cassandra is done talking to her mom, she notices the tent is already done. She is thankful someone has that amount of energy to do that. She sees Savannah and walks over to her.

            “Hi, baby; am I happy to see you.” says Savannah. “As am I.” says Cassandra. “What is it?” says Savannah. “I had such an amazing weekend with you. My mom asked if you wanted to move in with us.” says Cassandra. “I’d love to. I’ll have my people move some of my stuff in. The rest I’ll put in storage. I’ll get to be with you every day, every minute, every hour of my life. I’m so glad you’re in my life. I love you!” says Savannah. “I do too. Give me some sugar, I need it.” says Cassandra, giving her love a big kiss.

After they kiss, she sees the family all ready to go and to head out of the campground. The family gives there reserved spot passes back and drives on out of there and to back home. A few hours later, they drive home and get everything put away. Savannah and Cassandra head upstairs to talk some more.

            “Being with you this weekend, I’ve never felt more alive.” says Savannah. “Me neither. I’m glad my mom decided on you moving in with us. You’ll never have to be alone again. Even if we aren’t related, I consider you a part of my family.” says Cassandra. “You are just so sweet to be around every day of my life. But comes one question first- would you like to get turned or do you wanna wait?” says Savannah. “We took the next step of our relationship already so I still don’t know yet.” says Cassandra. “Okay, that was easy to ask then.” says Savannah. “You do know how to make me laugh. That is one thing I do love about you.” says Cassandra. “Thanks.” says Savannah.

They head downstairs and notice Cassandra’s family being their usual selves, talking about nonsense and eating whatever they please. Savannah looks at Cassandra and kisses her hand. She smiles after that moment. Both girls’ sit at the dinner table and flip through a fashion magazine and just talk for the rest of the time.