Chapter 6

I left another cliffhanger, didn't I?

Ha! How I love it!

Anyways, here's the next chapter.

This one isn't so long.

Enjoy!

VOTE.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 6

September 6th, 2010 in New York, New York

She walks in to see Lila, Randy, and Mickie tied up in chairs by Daniel and his posse. This is one situation that is going to be a bit hard to get out of.

            “What the hell, Daniel?!” shouts Cassandra. “Maybe your love shouldn’t have saved you. I wanted her to suffer.” says Daniel. “Why are you even trying to tie my family up? You should tie the one that made you suffer.” says Cassandra. “She’s standing right next to you.” says Daniel. “Why would she hurt you like that?” says Cassandra. “Ever since I turned her, she’s always treated me negatively and I’ve never liked it. She should’ve died when I made her.” says Daniel. “She shouldn’t have because she saved me from a dick like you and I’ve never been happier.” says Cassandra. “Okay, but you weren’t around when she was turned now, were you?” says Daniel. “I know, I wasn’t; but maybe cause the fact that she never really had a normal family life. She had you and she released every bit and bolt of anger on you. Because she missed her family; What would it be like if you had no one to come home to? Think hard about that. Because with her in my life, and my family to surround it. She’s considered a part of my family even if were not bloodline related.” says Cassandra. “I never really thought of it that way.” says Daniel.  “Well, good, then; release my family.” says Cassandra. “Understood; we’ll leave and never come back. I promise.” says Daniel. “Good, because if you come back, you won’t like me anymore; bye.” says Cassandra.

Cassandra had never been happier to say such things to her love’s maker, Daniel. He finally understood things at this point. Now, her family is untied from the chairs they can all sit down and relax.

            “Cassandra, I’ve never been more proud in my life.” says Lila. “For what? Standing up to Daniel?” says Cassandra. “For being you, that’s what I’m proud of. You have Savannah, me, Randy, and Mickie to get along and love. I’m really happy we all got to be together regardless of almost dying by Daniel.” says Lila.

Everyone shares a light and tender laugh after that. Then a few hours later, everyone (except Savannah) all eat a nice dinner. After that, Cassandra walks outside with Savannah to head back to her place to drop her off.

            “I had such a nice evening with you.” says Savannah. “I did, as well.” says Cassandra. “Thanks for saying what I’ve been dying to say to him. It helped.” says Savannah. “No one sits there and hurts my girl like that.” says Cassandra. “I’m glad to call you mine.” says Savannah. “As am I.” says Cassandra.

They kiss and Cassandra drops Savannah off at home. But more thing Savannah has to do first.

            “As long as I’ve known you, would you like me to turn you?” says Savannah. “I don’t know. It hasn’t even been 1 month into the relationship for me to say yes.” says Cassandra. “Okay, I understand. I’ll wait.” says Savannah. “Can I ask you something?” says Cassandra. “Yeah, sure.” says Savannah. “I have my annual family camping trip this weekend, and I’d like you to come.” says Cassandra. “That would make me so happy. I’d love to go.” says Savannah. “Good, then; Well, good night.” says Cassandra. “Good night.” says Savannah.

Cassandra hails a taxi to head home and Savannah slowly walks up the stairs and can’t stop eyeing her love. She runs real quick to get into the taxi with her.

            “I thought I was dropping you off.” says Cassandra. “I changed my mind. I can’t stand the thought of being away from you.” says Savannah. “Okay, well. Hopefully, my mom won’t mind. You have your drinks right?” says Cassandra. “I grabbed two extra bottles from Daniel that he had in your fridge during the tie-up in your living room.” says Savannah. “No wonder I love you.” says Cassandra. “Me too.” says Savannah.

The taxi drops them off at Cassandra’s place and both of them walk up and go in to see their family watching TV and enjoying themselves. Savannah and Cassandra excuse themselves and just lie in bed, talking. What a perfect evening to remember!