Chapter 3

Wasn't the last chapter interesting?

Savannah really knows how to party, especially if unwanted guests arrived.

Anyways, here's the next chapter.

VOTE.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 3

September 3rd, 2010 in New York, New York

Cassandra lies awake next to Savannah in bed and wonders what will become of this morning. She quietly tiptoes out of bed and makes herself a cup of coffee. As she is making the coffee, Savannah walks out into the kitchen and notices Cassandra in such perfected beauty.

            “Morning, love.” says Savannah. “Good morning. Did you sleep well?” says Cassandra. “I did, in fact, I couldn’t stop dreaming about you.” says Savannah. “Aw, you’re so sweet. Are you getting something to eat?” says Cassandra. “I will. I have my breakfast in the fridge. I’ll get it when I’m ready.” says Savannah. “Okay. Wanna sit outside?” says Cassandra. “Is it cloudy or not? Cause if it’s sunny, I need my ring on.” says Savannah. “It’s sunny. I’d suggest you get your ring. I’ll be out here waiting.” says Cassandra. “Okay.” says Savannah.

Savannah goes to find her ring and walks back out to notice Cassandra sitting there watching the morning sunrise. She’s so lucky to have someone with her this morning. As Cassandra sits outside, Savannah drinks her breakfast blood blend and walks to sit on the deck.

            “Your ring is so pretty!” says Cassandra. “Thanks. I like it, too.” says Savannah. “Did you eat breakfast?” says Cassandra. “I did. It was very tasty.” says Savannah. “Good. Let me get my phone.” says Cassandra. “Okay. I’ll be out here.” says Savannah.

Cassandra goes and grabs her phone and notices a text message from her mom. It reads- Sorry for not calling you when I got home. Anyways, Randy is taking me out again and who knows how long that’ll last. Your sister slept over her friend’s house. So, you don’t have to come home at 1pm, you can actually come home whenever you please. Say hi to your new friend for me. Love you. Lila. She is ecstatic that she gets to stay longer than expected. Savannah notices an excited Cassandra and walks in.

            “What’s the news?” says Savannah. “I don’t have to be home by 1pm, I can go home whenever. My mom says hi by the way.” says Cassandra.  “I say hi back. So, since I don’t have to drop you off, what did you wanna do today?” says Savannah. “I don’t know. I would love to go to the movies. That would be nice. Just to be with you, watching it; it would be such perfection.” says Cassandra. “That does sound nice. Let’s do that and go to lunch. How does that sound?” says Savannah. “Good. But if I’m eating, what will you eat?” says Cassandra. “I’ve got my food taken care of. Let’s get ready.” says Savannah.

They go ahead and get ready for the day. Cassandra picked out an outfit for Savannah, and then Savannah picked out an outfit for Cassandra. They leave a few minutes after they do their morning regime. Cassandra and Savannah hail a taxi and head to the movie theater. Both of them go see Going the Distance. Hopefully, this will be a nice outing unlike last night.

            “This is going to be a nice day, isn’t it?” says Savannah. “If it means being with you, then yes.” says Cassandra. “Let’s get tickets and I’ll let you get a snack. Okay?” says Savannah. “I got you, then.” says Cassandra.