Chapter 4

So, I left you with a cliffhanger? I guess I did.

Hopefully, you thought who I might put behind the door.

Anyways, here's the next chapter.

Enjoy! :D

VOTE.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 4

Lila gets up and goes to the door and notices a strange person by the door. She doesn’t recognize him at all.

            “Who are you?” says Lila. “I’m Daniel. I’m looking for Cassandra. Have you seen her? I need her for something.” says Daniel. “Yes, I have. Cassandra, some man by the name of Daniel wants to see you.” says Lila. “Okay. I’m getting up.” says Cassandra. “How nice to see you; come with us; we’re going to play a game.” says Daniel. “A game?” says Cassandra. “This isn’t your average game. Come along, sweetheart.” says Daniel.

Cassandra follows Daniel and his posse and after that, she didn’t know what happened. She now notices she’s in a room with lots of walls and windows. Also, Daniel tied her up in the chair provided in the room that she’s in.

            “So sorry we have to do this to you.” says Daniel. “SAVANNAH!!!!!” screams Cassandra. “She can’t hear you. She doesn’t love you.” says Daniel. “She does too. You wouldn’t know what goes on behind closed doors.” says Cassandra. “I probably wouldn’t want to know anyways.” says Daniel. “GET ME OUT OF HERE!” screams Cassandra. “Would you like the whole world to hear you?” says Daniel. “No, just let me go.” says Cassandra. “I’m not. We’re leaving. Bye.” says Daniel. “You can’t leave me here! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” says Cassandra.

At Cassandra’s place, Savannah had no clue where her love went. Then a few seconds later, she runs right of the room and finds out where Cassandra’s voice is coming from. She walks and walks until she finds a sign with it reading Do Not Enter. Savannah walks in anyway and notices Daniel and his posse at the front door.

            “Let me in! I have to save her!” says Savannah. “I don’t want her to be saved! She needs to die!” says Daniel. “Get out of my way!” says Savannah. “You should’ve died when I turned you. You don’t deserve to be this creature of the night.” says Daniel. “What did you say?” says Savannah. “You need to die, Savannah. There is no place for you here anymore.” says Daniel. “I’m not going to die, you menacing idiot! I want to save Cassandra. Now get the hell out of my way!” says Savannah.

She pushes Daniel and his crew out of the way and runs all over the place to find Cassandra. This is taking longer than expected.-Savannah thought. She keeps running until she finds a door labeled with If you dare open this, you shall die- Daniel. She opens and finds Cassandra screaming her pain out. She unties her out of the chair and gives her a quick peck on the lips.

            “Thanks for saving me.” says Cassandra. “I would do anything for you. I’ll never leave your side.” says Savannah. “I hate Daniel now.” says Cassandra. “Me too; Let’s get out of here. Daniel and his crew are probably gone right now.” says Savannah.

Savannah carries Cassandra in her arms and manages to escape from the place. They run back to Savannah’s place and hide so Daniel can’t find them. Savannah, now, walks in with Cassandra and they sit on the living room couch and talk.

            “I’m so glad to be here. You have my phone?” says Cassandra. “I grabbed it before I came and rescued you.” says Savannah. “Let me call my mom to tell her I’m okay and everything’s fine.” says Cassandra.

Cassandra walks out onto the balcony area and calls her mom. This should be an interesting conversation.

            “Honey, are you alright?” says Lila, on the phone. “I’m fine. Savannah came and got me. Thanks for asking.” says Cassandra. “I meant to ask you at dinner if you and Savannah are an item?” says Lila, on the phone. “Yes, we are mom.” says Cassandra. “I’m glad you found someone that loves you just as much as I do.” says Lila, on the phone.  “I know she’s awesome like that.” says Cassandra. “You mentioned she can’t eat while at dinner? Is she a vampire?” says Lila, on the phone. “Yes, she is.” says Cassandra. “Okay, just wondering. I’ll talk to you later. You can come home whenever you please. I love you. Bye.” says Lila, on the phone. “Bye, mom; love you, too.” says Cassandra.

The conversation ends a few minutes later and notices Savannah lying on the couch. She walks over to see Savannah and just smiles.

            “Hi, was your mom okay with everything? Me being your girlfriend and a vampire?” says Savannah. “Yes, she was.” says Cassandra. “Do you have to be home anytime soon?” says Savannah. “No, I can go when I want to.” says Cassandra. “Okay, are you hungry or anything?” says Savannah. “I’m fine.” says Cassandra. “I haven’t gotten to kiss your crimson lips since I saved you. May I?” says Savannah. “Of course you can.” says Cassandra.

They kiss for the next few minutes and a text message pops up on Cassandra’s phone and it reads you’re so lucky to be alive or else I would’ve killed you both- Daniel. She erases the message and continues kissing Savannah.

            “I’m so happy to be alive and well!” says Cassandra. “As am I.” says Savannah. “Can I tell you something?” says Cassandra. “Yes, my love?” says Savannah. “I really love you! I don’t know where I’d be without you.” says Cassandra. “That’s so sweet, honey.” says Savannah. “Let me get something. I’ll be back.” says Cassandra.

She grabs a ring that she left in Savannah’s room that was originally Cassandra’s; comes right back out and gets on one knee and says- “Will you promise me to love me forever?” Savannah has no idea what to even say right now. She’s speechless beyond utter belief.

            “So?” says Cassandra. “Yes, I accept your promise ring.” says Savannah. “Thanks, baby.” says Cassandra. “You’re welcome.” says Savannah.

They take in the beautiful evening skyline of New York and just enjoy each other’s company.