Epilogue

The end, the end, THE END!!!

Yep, the story is ending.

I hope you liked the story.

Here's the grand finale!

ENJOY!

VOTE.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.

Epilogue

Two years later on November 30th, 2012...

So, a vampire and human relationship work well, don't you think? For Cassandra Samuels and Savannah Marshall it does. Within a month of their relationship, Savannah asked Cassandra for her consent to turn her and she is now a vampire just like Savannah. She is taking her time with training her how to feed and hunt properly. The anger, on the other hand, is getting there. Also, Savannah is planning a special day to propose to her love, Cassandra. Lila and Randy have learned to make things work and he's even planning a day for him to propose to Lila. Cassandra has gotten along better with her mom's boyfriend, Randy. They are bonding a bit more than usual. Savannah made a surprising discovery when at the library one afternoon. She found out that her father is alive and he lives up in Boston with his partner, Joseph. He was turned by a vampire a few days after Savannah was. Cassandra's friend, Kenzie, is no longer with Jack after she discovered that he was gay. It didn't please Kenzie at all. Then, Kenzie told Cassandra about Jack and figured it out all along. Kenzie realized that Jack wasn't all that great and she found her own significant other and his name is Darren Long. They have been dating for at least one year. Cassandra's sister, Mickie, found out something about herself, too. She even hadn't told her mom and Randy this yet not even Cassandra. She discovered, like Jack, that she was gay. She currently found someone by the name of Andie Smalls. They have been together for 2-3 months now. She goes to the same school as Mickie. Within that time span, Cassandra, Savannah, Kenzie, and Jack all graduated from high school. Cassandra was unsure of what she wanted to do after she got out of high school. She was thinking about becoming a nurse, but that may change. Savannah, on the other hand, wanted to be opposite like her love and become a teacher. Kenzie is planning to go to college then to medical school and become a doctor. Jack is going to college and to pursue a degree in music and playing football. Daniel left New York to be away from Savannah and headed back to his home of Amsterdam and hasn't left since.

Now, that everyone is all caught up on info on everybody; I can say that this love between the two characters is a bond that shouldn't be broken at all. Savannah discovered that she would do anything for Cassandra as her love would do the same. Everything in this relationship worked for the right, not wrong. They learned to make things work for the best and for good. I guess they say that love doesn't suck, it just learned how to grow properly.

THE END.