Chapter 5

Was anyone surprised at who was behind the door?

I sure was. ;)

Anyways, here is the next chapter.

You'll like it. Trust me.

VOTE.COMMENT.SUBSCRIBE.

Chapter 5

September 6th, 2010 in New York, New York

Two days later...

On this wonderful morning, Cassandra wakes up to notice Savannah outside her window. She has no idea why she’s there.

            “Good morning, sunshine.” says Savannah. “I’m not used to anyone being outside my window before school starts.” says Cassandra. “I thought it would be nice.” says Savannah. “It is. You hungry?” says Cassandra. “I already ate before I came. I did grab my lunch before I left from my place this morning.” says Savannah. “Okay, well; I’m going to get something to eat then I’m coming up to get ready for school. By the way, my friend Kenzie will be driving us this morning. I’ve already told her about you & I and she’s cool with it.” says Cassandra. “Thanks for that hunk of information. I guess I’ll see you downstairs?” says Savannah. “Yes.” says Cassandra.

Cassandra walks downstairs and notices everyone is already down there including Randy. Her mom laid out breakfast for everyone and she sits down to eat.

            “Morning, everyone.” says Cassandra. “Morning, sweetie; I trust you slept well.” says Lila. “I did. Thanks for asking.” says Cassandra. “Have you been fine since you met Savannah?” says Lila. “Yes, I have, mom. She’s made me happier.” says Cassandra. “Good, then. Maybe this weekend you can invite her for our annual camping trip?” says Lila. “I’ll ask her when I get to school.” says Cassandra. “Okay.” says Lila.

As soon as she is done with breakfast, she heads upstairs to get a shower and changed. She walks into her room and an outfit has been already lied out for her. I wonder who did that?- Cassandra thought. A few minutes later, Kenzie is waiting outside with Savannah sitting in the backseat.

            “Hey, you guys!” says Cassandra. “Hey, there, girl; ready for another lame day at school?” says Kenzie. “You betcha.” says Cassandra. “By the way, Cassandra, your girlfriend is really hot.” whispers Kenzie. “I know.” whispers Cassandra. “Let’s go to school.” says Savannah.

They arrive to school and the day is already beginning. She notices Jack with a new girl, and doesn’t even care one bit. He’s the one confused. Savannah and Cassandra walk into Psychology while Kenzie heads to Calculus. Both girls’ sit in their regular seats and get on with the lesson. A few minutes into the class, they notice their teacher isn’t there. Somebody walks in and everyone is surprised.

            “Hello, class. My name is Mr. Ward. I hope you all will like me as some will not.” says Daniel.

Savannah realizes that this is going to be the most awkward class period ever. She slips Cassandra a note and it reads- Why the hell is my maker now the substitute teacher? This makes no sense. Please send me a lovely note back. –Savannah. Cassandra sends her a note back with it reading- Yeah, I don’t like it either. By the way, I’m glad you’re here or else I’d be bored out of my mind. I love you. -Cassandra. She smiles with the note she received from Cassandra. The lesson goes on as follows. Everyone but Savannah and Cassandra are paying attention. Mr. Ward notices them.

            “Why are you two not taking notes?” says Daniel. “Because I don’t want you here.” says Savannah. “As do I.” says Cassandra. “You don’t like me do you? Hmm? Well, then.” says Daniel. “I wished they hired an actual teacher. Not this idiot.” says Savannah. “You called me an idiot?” says Daniel. “Yes, I did; I hope you like that snarky comment.” says Savannah.

He ignores her after that moment, and the lesson continues for the next few minutes or so until the bell rings for next period. Savannah and Cassandra jolt their way out of here and head on to their final class of the day before heading home. While in their next class, they see Daniel outside the door and asks for both Cassandra and Savannah. The teacher excuses them to talk to him.

            “Why are you being so negative to me?” says Daniel. “Because you have to watch my every move and be everywhere that I am; I don’t like it.” says Savannah. “Why wouldn’t you pay attention to me last period?” says Daniel. “We don’t like you.” says both Cassandra and Savannah. “That’s obvious. Give me a real reason why.” says Daniel. “You held my love captive in a secret room and didn’t tell me. That’s why.” says Savannah. “Okay, good enough. See you outside of the campus after this period.” says Daniel.

They get back into their seats and finish up their worksheet. The class ends a minute later, and both girls’ head out and notice Daniel in their crosshairs.

            “I see you now wanna pay attention.” says Daniel. “Get out of our way!” shouts both Cassandra and Savannah. “I’ll let you free, then.” says Daniel.

Cassandra and Savannah both find Kenzie by her car and they head out of the campus to do whatever they please.

            “Did you all have a good day?” says Kenzie. “Somewhat.” says Cassandra. “I agree with whatever Cassandra said.” says Savannah. “Okay. Well, what do you all wanna do? I have a place you might like for lunch.” says Kenzie. “Sure. Let’s go.” says Cassandra.

They head to the lunch place and manage to find a parking spot away from anyone or anything that comes their way.

            “Not bad of a place, huh?” says Kenzie. “Nope, it isn’t.” says Cassandra. “Anybody hungry?” says Kenzie. “Yes.” says Cassandra.

All of the girls’ sit down and order (except Savannah) their drinks and appetizers. They converse over the day that has happened.

            “I can’t believe today.” says Cassandra. “Why?” says Kenzie. “We had someone that Savannah & I know for our Psych class today. It was so weird.” says Cassandra. “Was he hot?” says Kenzie. “Gosh no; He was a jerk, though.” says Cassandra. “Sometimes the jerky guys can be hot.” says Kenzie. “Depends on the type.” says Cassandra. “What did he look like? I might know him.” says Kenzie. “He had dark brown hair with green eyes and wore dark clothing.” says Cassandra. “I don’t know him; which is good. May I ask how you and Savannah met?” says Kenzie. “Savannah, do you wanna tell how we met?” says Cassandra. “Sure. We met last Thursday during Psych class and we just kind of fell for each other. Cause I remember her crying over the break-up from her boyfriend Jack. Then, we fall in love, kiss and I tell her I’m a lesbian vampire.” says Savannah. “Are you serious?” says Kenzie. “Yeah, I am.” says Savannah. “Has anyone ever told you that you are an attractive vampire?” says Kenzie. “Yes, I’ve been told many times.” says Savannah. “Nice catch there, Cassandra.” says Kenzie. “Thanks, I love her more than life itself.” says Cassandra. “You’re so sweet.” says Savannah, giving Cassandra a kiss.

They get through lunch fine and then leave afterwards. Kenzie dropped off Cassandra at her place along with Savannah. Both girls’ walk in the door and Cassandra mouth drops as to what she is seeing.