ILLUSION

|||

|||

They say a criminal and an agent is a cliché kind of romance. What if it is not something so cliché? What if, there's a bigger story behind it?

Kim Taehyung is an agent in the task force. A field officer at that. But, his life isn't as simple as he thought it was. He thought he was adopted because he lost his parents. But there is much more to that than what it appears.

Jeon Jungkook is a notorious criminal. Call him the "Concierge of Crime". There's nothing he cannot do. Highly unpredictable and a complete genius. But, what does he have to do with an agent, especially, the one trying to catch him?

Is this going to be about survival or more? Are they connected to each other? Oh boy, this is nothing cliché.

|||

(BY PASTAELWRITING)

Hey Pastaels, welcome to my first story. So the actual reason I made a new account was because I was bored with my previous account. I wanted to challenge myself. That's how this account was born.

Secondly, the plot for this story came into my mind while I was eating. Imagining the members as the characters of this story felt amazing. So, I decided to write it. This story is something different and will be more or less like a full-fledged novel.

I hope you guys like this story. Borahae! <3

|||