6

"You know, about 6 years ago, when my empire was still not that big, I had a dream of always coming to Italy and sharing that small plate of spahgetti with my lover. You know-the one where we eat the same spahgetti-whatever you call that, and end up kissing. Oh, lovely scene I tell you." Jungkook went on blabbering, his eyes twinkled every now and then while Hoseok tried to contain his laugh.

On the other hand, Taehyung ignored the other's ranting. "If you don't stop now, I am going to punch you Jeon." Taehyung remarked sassily and earned a light chuckle from the other.

"Oh how adorable, TaeTae," Jungkook chortled and ran his fingers through his hair. "I am in an exceptionally good mood right now, Hobi. A martini would be amazing right now!" Jungkook exclaimed smiling earning an eye roll from Taehyung.

"Taehyung, the SWAT teams have been notified. Agent Kim is here at the hotel. We have an asset in Italy though. His name is Agent Esposito. He will be reaching your room soon so for god's sake, tell Jeon to cooperate." Namjoon declared to which Taehyung agreed.

"Joonie, don't you believe your friend? You really think that I would cause some problems?" Jungkook asked mockingly and Namjoon scoffed.

"I don't believe you even for a second Jeon. Cut it," he retorted, and again, addressed Taehyung. "Agent Park is en route right now. Agent Kim must have already reached. Time to catch Angelica, Taehyung." Namjoon said before cutting the call.

They heard the doorbell and Hoseok immediately rushed to check through the peephole. "It's Agent Kim and Matteo." Hoseok announced and Jungkook motioned him to open the door for the men.

"Welcome gentlemen! Agent Kim, what a pleasure to see you!" Jungkook said, a bit too cheerfully while Seokjin just crossed his arms. "Can't say the same for you, Jeon." He scoffed and walked towards Taehyung hugging him lightly.

"Matteo! My man!" Jungkook boomed as he lunged forward on to the male in front of him while the other gave a huge smile as he hugged the other, with an equal amount of happiness illuminating his face.

"You know Agent Esposito?" Seokjin asked as he leaned back on the desk in the middle of the room. 

"Oh of course I do! Matteo is an amazing apprentice. Remember the time we used to play table tennis? Oh those days were so good." Jungkook replied and smiled at Seokjin earning another scoff from the older.

"Okay, why do you scoff so much?" Jungkook solicited raising his brows. After gaining no answer from the other, Jungkook just sighed. "Are you planning not to answer?" He added to which Seokjin rolled his eyes.

"You make me scoff at you and then ask me why. What exactly do you want me to say? That I love scoffing?" Seokjin said and walked towards the Italian male. "You said you had something useful for us. Mind sharing that, Matteo?" Seokjin said emphasizing on the other's name making Matteo grin.

"Of course I do. The blueprint, it has all the entries, exits and secret passages. Make sure you note all the points of entrance and exit other than the front and the back door. Take down Angelica, it's time we get rid of the Healer." Matteo said and Jungkook nodded in agreement. 

"Thank you, my friend. Consider your debt cleared now. If you want to leave now, then you can. You did an amazing job." Jungkook said smiling widely.

 "Thank you Kook but I suppose I'll stay. What you do helps a lot of people and I'd be glad to take part in all of the work. How's Janet doing?"

"Glad to know that, mate. Janet is perfectly fine and is enjoying her time. I am glad we could help her." Jungkook replied and hugged the man before he left.

"I'll open the laptop and upload the pictures. Yoongi will be able to do the rest," Seokjin replied when suddenly his phone buzzed. "Well, Park is here. Let's get started."

Taehyung immediately opened the laptop and uploaded the blueprint to Yoongi's private laptop. "Yoongi, can you tell me where exactly can you find the CCTV cameras?" Taehyung enquired while Jimin came and sat next to him, looking at the laptop.

"Yes, just give me a second, I need to break through this algorithm. Just a minute," Yoongi answered as he quickly typed out all the necessary functions required to break the algorithm. "Okay, so-ahem! We have got security protection, near the main entrance and the back entrance. You'll need to go inside through the side gate." Yoongi said as he scrolled through the entire system of the hotel.

"That won't be necessary Yoongles, we will go in through our aliases." Jungkook said and immediately Yoongi stopped whatever he was doing.

"It isn't for you. It's for Park and Kim. Taehyung and you can get through but somebody needs to be there for security breaches," Yoongi replied and started scrolling again. "You're all expected to drop there in some formal wear. Try mixing into the crowd." He added and Seokjin agreed.

"There are no CCTV cameras or any kind of security near the side entry. That's the safest place for Seokjin to stand by while Jimin will go in first." Yoongi continued.

"We will need a contingency plan, Yoongi. Take a blade with yourselves Agents." Namjoon said and Jimin immediately placed a blade in his shoe. 

"Oh my god! You're gonna go to the party looking like that?" Seokjin asked suddenly making Jimin look at him, puzzled at the other's question. 

"I got two suits. Glitter up the blazer Park. Or I am sure you'll be caught." Seokjin smirked handing Jimin the keys to his room.

"Well, I sent everything to Hoseok. He'll guide you through the rest of the thing. Just, tell me when you guys are going to enter. I'll disable the cameras and put them on loop videos." Yoongi finally said and cut the call.

"Let's get to work, Agents. It's time for some fun." 

Taehyung came out of the adjacent room, wearing a blazer with some floral design on it. It wuld be an understatement if you said that he looked gorgeous. Jungkook on the other hand wore the classic all black outfit and believe me when I say, Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off of the man.

"You look spectacular, TaeTae," Jungkook said completely mesmerised. "Oh the things I would do to you." Jungkook whispered loud enough for Taehyung to hear who slightly blushed.

"Well you clean up nicely as well, Jeon Jungkook. Guess this won't be that bad after all." Taehyung praised to which Jungkook nodded.

"Oh honey, of course. Let's have some fun, Adrian, shall we?"

|||

(BY PASTAELWRITING)

Hi Pastaels! Get ready for the next chapter because it's going to be a hella ride.

Let me know how you liked this chapter in the comments. Don't forget to vote and show some love y'all! Borahae! <3

 Don't forget to vote and show some love y'all! Borahae! <3