14

Jungkook was getting really impatient because a certain woman didn't pick up his phone. "I absolutely cannot believe how disrespectful this is, Hobi!" Jungkook exclaimed as Hoseok tried calming him down.

"Kook, she doesn't exactly know that it was you who called her. It was a god damn burner phone! Will you please calm down for a moment?" Hoseok huffed trying to keep himself from strangling the younger because he didn't exactly want fights to go down between them. The fact that Taehyung was holding in his laughter wasn't really helping the situation either.

"Taemin thank god! Took you long enough to get the stash of the burner phones!" Hoseok murmured as Jungkook looked up at Taemin who handed the burner phone. "Thank you for finally bringing the phone!" Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes and grabbed the phone before calling Esther again.

"Hello?" A rough yet smooth voice said from the other end making Jungkook smirk in victory.

"Esther, my dear! Took you a long time to respond to my calls. Oh wait! Did you even recognize me, dearie?" Jungkook said with a deep and serious voice making Taehyung shudder at the sound. Never had he seen Jungkook sound so intimidating and that's when he knew how serious the younger was regarding the situation.

"I am sorry, Jungkook. If I had known it was you, I'd have answered. Been having a bit of a problem with prank calls. Is there anything I can help you with?" She said with a bold voice even though everybody knew that she was trembling with fear on the inside.

"I need you to join a Special Task Force of the FBI to catch a particular criminal that you and I share in common. You know what they say, enemy of the enemy is a friend," Jungkook replied with a smirk adorning his face. "And the last time I checked, you had some debts that you needed to clear. In other words, you are indebted to me sweetheart! This will be a fun job, don't you think?"

Jungkook immediately put the phone on speaker making sure that everyone can hear the woman and what she says. They heard a small and dark chuckle from the other side and Taehyung raised his brows in confusion.

"Jungkook, have I ever missed out on a chance to have an adventure? Nope. But, the only problem is with the FBI. Those dumb asses will not cooperate with me. I'd rather bring my own team!" Esther said with a pretty serious tone.

"Well, that is the point, Esther. And not all FBI officials are dumb asses. Maybe we could make it work, you know? I mean, I am sure you can make it work," Jungkook said as he slowly placed his hands on the desk in front of him, leaning on it before continuing. "Or are you incapable of adapting with the FBI methods and joining us to get to your enemy?"

Jungkook knew exactly what he was doing to Esther and so did Taehyung. This was a strategy which made no sense to a lot of people but, it definitely worked on everyone. Jungkook was purposefully hitting Esther on the wrong spot, bruising her ego and capability and trying to get her to work with the FBI through a process of basic human psychology and to be honest, it impressed Taehyung. This made the elder realize that he didn't know a lot of things about the younger making him curious and wanting to learn more.

"Fine. Where do I have to come? And also, how many morons am I going to be dealing with? One last thing, should I bring a few people from my time?" Esther finally inquired as she agreed to the entire collaboration plan making Taehyung smile.

"I knew you'd agree Esther. After all, you're the best in your field. Dealing with a few FBI babies won't be hard. Though I must say, these particular agents are really skilled and talented. Don't underestimate them, toots. You never know what might end up surprising you!" Jungkook exclaimed, his victory smirk taking over his face again.

"Well, you know I love surprises, Jungkook. Can't wait to see what the FBI have in their minds and how capable they are to go ahead and work with one of the top officials of Mossad," Esther sneered. "Now, would you answer my questions?"

{on-hiatus} ILLUSION(TAEKOOK)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara