11

As they were kissing each other, Taehyung gripped Jungkook's shoulders tightly with his hands, way too tight for it just to be some kind of kink. 

"TaeTae....?" Jungkook asked feeling the grip getting stronger. He pulled away from the other's neck to look at his face. Taehyung had his eyes tightly shut while his legs were still trembling around the criminal's waist.

"Ugh!" Taehyung grunted as his head rested on Jungkook's shoulder all the while Jungkook was loosing his mind. 

On the other hand, Taehyung couldn't bear the sudden pain in his head and before he could do anything else, his mind took him back to another dream? Vision? Memory? He didn't really know but whatever it was, he wanted to see it, understand it.

'This time they were running around holding each other's hands shouting each others' names and just enjoying the moment.

"GooGoo, the strawbewies are over there!" 

"But mommy told us not to go too faaa TaeTae!"

"It's not that far GooGoo! TaeTae Hyungie will go and get it for you!"

"Okay hyungie, GooGoo will come with you!" 

"GooGoo, I wuv you, okay? Just stay here and lemme know if mama comes!"

Those lovely doe eyes he had grown to love so much were filled with tears but the boy reluctantly let go of his hand to get the strawberries for both of them.'

Taehyung let out a low groan before he finally shouted, his hands still gripping Jungkook's shoulders tightly. 

"TaeTae, what's wrong? Oh my god, I should call Hoseok!" Jungkook said and quickly checked his pockets to find nothing there. "Ah fuck! How the hell did I forget my phone?"

"Goo...... GooGoo?" Taehyung suddenly said making Jungkook snap his head to look towards him with a shocked expression. 

"What did you..... say?" Jungkook asked, his voice cracking a little bit at the sudden mention of the name. He just hoped Taehyung hadn't noticed it but who was he kidding, he was a god-damn FBI Agent! His job was to observe people and Jungkook knew from the way Taehyung was looking at him, that he finally knows the truth.

Taehyung on the other hand looked into the criminal's eyes, finding the same eyes he had grown to love when he was a kid. The eyes which made him melt, the eyes he always wanted to keep looking into and the eyes, the eyes of his Jungkook. 

"Tae, I can expla-"

"How long have you known it was me? How long were you planning to continue this?" Taehyung questioned in a deadly silent and calm tone which made Jungkook flinch. He expected the other to shout, scream, cry and call him a cheater but this was something he never expected. He looked at Taehyung and sighed, after all he had no option but to tell him the truth or he might end up losing Taehyung's trust.

"Tae, I knew it from the beginning. I was planning to tell you after we get rid of the enemy but, you started remembering everything that happened," Jungkook said softly. "I am really sorry Taehyung, it is for your protection, my love."

"Shut up!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Please just don't say anything right now. Please. Unless, it's the truth." Taehyung continued, his voice cracking towards the end.

"Taehyung, you have got a lot to know about but I cannot tell you just yet. The truth is way too dangerous. I can't..... I can't lose you too Taehyung. Please just try to understand. There are a lot of things about your past...... our past that I can't reveal. Just stay patient Tae," Jungkook pleaaded and Taehyung could feel the sincerity behind the younger's words but, it wasn't enough to convince him. 

"How do I not remember anything? There must be something you can tell me Jungkook," Taehyung pointed out earning a nod from Jungkook.

"Yes, I got your memories removed. More like, I got them blocked from someone. All I can tell you is that, you will start getting yur memories back, piece by piece because the parts of your past are coming back. I am one of them. There are a lot more to come Taehyung. That's why I came to protect you.... I owe you my life Kim Taehyung." Jungkook declared and Taehyung's eyes widened in astonishment.

"What do you mean, Jungkook?" Taehyung questioned. Though he was still confused about the whole situation, he decided to trust him. Call him stupid, crazy and idiotic for trusting a criminal who was amazing at manipulating but Taehyung just knew, he wouldn't do that to him. For some strange reason, maybe the connection of their past or maybe the feelings he had started to develop for the criminal, he decided to trust him.

"You'll know soon, my love. Just hold on for a while," Jungkook replied with a small smile on his face. He wrapped his arms around the older waist as the older wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"Please Tae, just trust me for once. I know it hasn't been long but I promise. I promise that I am not lying and I came here to protect you Taehyung. Please trust me, TaeTae," Jungkook pleaded earning a warm smile from Taehyung. 

Caressing the youngers neck with the pads of his fingers, Taehyung replied, "I choose to trust you Jungkook. But please, don't make me regret it."

"Never, my love."

|||

(BY PASTAELWRITING) 

Hey Pastaels, I am finally back from a very long break and first of all, I am so sorry for leaving so abruptly. With classes and whole lot of events, I really didn't get time to update and now I am back. Also, I will be regular from now on and you can check when I will be updating both of my books in my bio. 

Hope you liked this chapter. Please do vote and lemme know in the comment section what you think. THEORIES TOO! Borahae <3

 THEORIES TOO! Borahae <3