10

A week later in the Task Force centre, the elevator opened and a guy with black hair with a woman walked in. The woman had long wavy hair and had a big briefcase while the man was carrying a duffel bag. They placed their bags on the table and looked at Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung, right?" The woman asked, her voice sickeningly sweet and tone, polite yet seductive. In any other circumstance, Taehyung would surely be attracted to the the woman but the fact that she worked for Jungkook, the fact that she was closer to Jungkook made his blood boil, yet, on the outside, he remained composed.

You see, Taehyung thought about why he was so attracted to the criminal he was supposed to hate. Everytime he wanted to hate the male, he ended up liking something about him. So, Taehyung decided to accept it. But again, that's the thing. He readily accepted it but he wasn't ready to embrace it. 

 Jungkook on the other hand was controlling his urge to devour the older. Everytime the older walked, Jungkook wanted to grab his hand and pull him closer to his chest. He loved everything the older did, from a very long time, it has always been that way. How much he wanted to savour those lips and run his hands all around the older's curves, only Jungkook knew.

"Okay, Joonie and all the others, meet my cleaners and tech geeks. This is Lee Taemin and that is Lee Sunmi." Jungkook said as he pointed towards the man and the woman who entered respectively. 

They all started to work on the finding Ivanna Rostova, which would definitely take sometime. Jungkook and Taehyung were standing next to each other, watching the work getting done by the others while Seokjin and Jimin had gone home to get a change and take a small break.

But, the sexual tension between Jungkook and Taehyung was too much. Ever since Sunmi entered the room, Taehyung felt threatened in a way he never thought he would feel, especially because of Jungkook. He was feeling quite tired as well which added up to the pent up frustration.

"I am gonna go to the washroom for a second. I need to wash my face and probably get changed," Taehyung said earning an approving nod from both Namjoon and Jungkook. "I will be back in ten."

Taehyung walked inside his cabin and pulled out his clothes from his bag. He checked his bag hoping to find the white silk shirt with a floral design and his tight black skinny jeans that he had packed a few days back for undercover operations. Taehyung smirked to himself as he went inside the washroom and locked the door.

After about seven minutes, Taehyung looked perfect. 'I must be the quickest person to dress up!' He thought to himself and smiled. He ran his fingers through his hair as he looked at his reflection. 'Jungkook is definitely going to be done for.' He grinned to himself and quickly walked out of the washroom and into his cabin. He put his old clothes back and went back into the investigation hall.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and totally lost his mind. All he wanted to do was to drag Taehyung into a room and do things to him. He looked at the male's glossy lips and his eyes started trailing down towards the older's neck and his collarbones. The top two buttons undone, providing him with a perfect view of the older's chest.

The tight pants that hugged the boy's hips made Jungkook lose self control. Taehyung turned around intentionally, wanting Jungkook to look at him. Hoseok could practically see Jungkook's eyes turn a shade darker, undressing the older with his eyes. Jungkook's eyes met with the other's ass and that's all he needed to walk towards him, lust clearly visible.

"Silk shirt? Going somewhere?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"No Sir. Just wanted a change. I am kind of tired with all this work." Taehyung replied and Namjoon smiled at him before getting back to his work.

"Jungkook, come with me to my cabin. I have some things with me that might be useful for you," Taehyung said innocently and grabbed the younger's hand. In any other situation, he could've easily shrugged the hand off but he wanted to be dragged away by the older.

As soon as they entered Taehyung's cabin, Taehyung quickly locked the door and turned around biting his lip. "You know, I don't really like Sunmi. I don't like her because she knows you very well Kook. I don't like her because she's so pretty." Taehyung said as he walked towards Jungkook while the criminal remained glued to his position. He loved seeing the older taking control.

|||

(BY PASTAELWRITING)

Hi Pastaels! Next chapter is going to be...... spicy. Stay tuned my lovely readers. I really wanted to have some mature content and now feels like the perfect time. Let me know how you liked the chapter and whether or not I need to improve in my mature content writing skills. 

Your theories and suggestions in the comment section below. Please do vote and show some love guys! Borahae! <3 <3

 Please do vote and show some love guys! Borahae! <3 <3