13

The four men made their way into the Assistant Director's room with each of them having different reactions and different thoughts flooding their minds. Jimin's mind was filled with the possibilities of the risks that Taehyung's plan might have while Yoongi on the other hand, knew that it'd be a gamble they'd have to make. It was either nothing or following Taehyung's plan. Jungkook was known to be calm and composed in situations like these while Taehyung felt restless.

"I don't know how this is gonna go but, I am really worried, Tae. There are too many risks." Jimin finally said before entering the room, glancing nervously between Yoongi and Taehyung. Yoongi slightly smiled at Jimin as he reassured him, "It's something we're gonna have to do, Jimin. I understand why you're worried but, it's either this or nothing."

"Don't you think it'd be like a peace treaty? You know, 'joining forces' and all that stuff?" Jungkook questioned suddenly, making Taehyung look at him with a smile.

"I considered that, as a possibility too! I mean, wouldn't it mean that we're uniting with them to get rid of a common threat?" Taehyung added as he smiled, earning affirmative nods from Jimin and Yoongi. "Let's get going then."

They slowly opened the door and saw that Namjoon was busy with some documentation that he had been preparing before his head whipped up to the sound of his office door opening. He looked quizzically at the four men who stepped inside his office room and slowly settled his pen down as he crossed his arms.

"Is there any problem? Did you manage to find something related to Rostova?" Namjoon immediately enquired, his eyes focused on the criminal.

"We found out who Rostova is and you won't be pleased with the answer," Yoongi said almost immediately. "It's the senator of New York, Lydia Daddario."

Namjoon's eyes widened at the sudden revelation. He had never expected the senator herself to be a Russian spy hired by the KGB. Namjoon stood up almost immediately and walked over to Jungkook, making the latter quite surprised at this move.

"What ideas have you got, Jungkook?" Namjoon questioned, making Jungkook smirk as he crossed his arms and leaned on the table placed behind him.

"As a matter of fact Joonie, I haven't got the plan ready this time. And also, I doubt that you'd like my criminal ways. TaeTae has got an amazing plan for us to go through with," Jungkook replied in his usual smug tone, earning an eye-roll from Namjoon. "Let Taehyung say it himself. After all, it was his idea."

"What have you got on your mind, Agent Kim?"

"Sir, I think that we should work with the Mossad."

The moment Taehyung told his idea, Namjoon was taken aback. The Mossad and the FBI working together? It was something of the odd part of the culture. Even expecting or having the thought that the Mossad and FBI would team up was absurd. Namjoon looked at Taehyung skeptically before finally saying, "That's impossible, Agent Kim. They'd never cooperate and neither will the US Government. It involves way too many risks, don't you think?"

It was clear that Namjoon was against the idea and was trying his best to not come off as offensive. The FBI and Mossad didn't exactly have the best relationship and this plan would definitely fail. But, Taehyung had already decided that he'd convince the Assistant Director no matter what it took.

"Well, we did consider that, Sir. And fortunately, we've got Jungkook who might have some connections in the Mossad. I already knew that you'd probably reject this idea but, just think about it- we will have access to all the Mossad files and weapons, since Jungkook knows one of the top tier agents of the Mossad," Taehyung replied confidently, earning a small smile from both Yoongi and Jimin. "It's worth a shot, trust me. Jungkook's connections are very loyal to him and we will definitely benefit from it. We'd have the resources and it would definitely be easier to get some proof against the senator."