3

"So, somebody wants to take over my empire and to reach that person, we've to go from the beginning," Jungkook said and removed his coat. "I don't know who exactly is the mastermind behind all of this." He handed his coat to Hoseok who had just arrived.

"We need a name, Jeon," Jimin said earning an approving nod from Jungkook.

"You need to find a woman named Angelica Winston," Jungkook replied and Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Who is she?" He questioned.

"She is the one responsible for providing new identites to fugitives, criminals and almost anyone to everyone who has enough money to pay her. I am Jung Hoseok by the way, now let me continue. She is known as Healer in the underworld," Hoseok answered and placed Jungkook's coat on a desk nearby.

"This Angelica Winston, pull out information on her Yoongi. Check every database and find a possible match. We need to find this Angelica," Namjoon said sternly. "As far as this woman is concerned, I am sure her real name is not Angelica," Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled widely at him handing Yoongi a photograph of the woman.

"Of couse TaeTae. We need to find a way to get in contact with her and I know a guy who can do that. Jiminie, get your sexiest outfit ready. It's your time to shine," he said and gave Jimin another one of his wide smiles.

"I found a woman matching the name of Angelica Winston in the FBI database and you will not believe where I found it," Yoongi said making Jungkook look at him. 

"It was in SCI7, the highest credential to be direct," he continued. "How the hell did you find it if it was a high profile case Min? The information is classified and only the highest officals can track it," Seokjin pointed out and Yoongi just chuckled.

"Well it wasn't very hard. I just had to pull the photo up and break through their firewall. It's a piece of cake. The only thing is maintaining the part where we transfer the files from-"

"Uh Yoongi, we got it," Taehyung said sheepishly and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Can you track the current location of where she is?" Jimin questioned and he nodded his head. "I am sure I'll get it but it'll take us sometime to actu-"

"I have a friend who can contact her. TaeTae, come with me will you?" Jungkook interrupted.

"Yeah NO, Jeon. Last time I checked, you were a criminal and still are. I am not going anywhere with you. Unless, you're giving me answers," Taehyung said smirking.

"Listen, I want to get out of this business anyway," he said. 

"Well that's some new information Jeon but I don't believe it for a second," Seokjin said as he walked towards Jungkook. "I don't trust you and I never will."

"Why would you-" Jungkook started only to be cut off by Yoongi, again.

"Angelica will be attending a party tonight in Italy. A certain Giovanni is hosting some auction and Angelica will be meeting her supposed client there, I guess," he said and looked at Jungkook expecting an answer from him.

"Why are you looking at me? I don't know who the client is," Jungkook replied with an annoyed expression.

"I tracked her through a burner phone which was very hard to be honest and found out about the invitation and you are being a dick by not reve-"

"The client is one of our cleaners, Lee Taemin. You were able to tap her burner phone through my phone so I suppose you should express some gratitude," Hoseok suddenly said making Jungkook grin widely at his friend.

"Wait a second, how did I access your phone?" Yoongi asked frantically and Hoseok laughed. 

"You know you could act with one of us sometime. You knew I already made contact with someone whom you assumed to be Angelica but turned out to be my cleaner. So, you tapped his phone and clicked on 'Nick's Pizza' because that was the only number you found suspicious which was actually her burner phone," Hoseok replied and raised his brow. "Any doubts?"

"Now THAT was impressive, Hoseok," Taehyung pointed out. Hoseok bowed his head as a thankful gesture and gave a sly smile to Yoongi.

"I got the blueprint of the location," Jimin announced.

"Taehyung, Park and Kim, you will be going with Jungkook undercover. Min, stay back here and let me know about their each and every move. I will get the official work done and notify the SWAT teams," Namjoon ordered and everybody nodded in agreement.

"You'll be going under aliases, alright?" Yoongi asked and Seokjin nodded again.

"Hold on, back up! They're going with ME as MY associates. Their aliases will be very well maintained by me so chill out Yoongles," Jungkook said and turned to look at Hoseok.

"Hoseok, call Bertha and get the jet ready. We are going to La Italia," he winked and Hoseok smiled before walking out of the room with his phone.

"Park, let's go get the outfits ready. I'll get the trackers on them and you can do the rest," Seokjin said as he walked out with Jimin by his side.

"You know, I met a man back in India who was around 57 or 58 years old. He didn't look a day older than 30. His name was-uh, I don't really remember but was an amazing person to accompany you anywhere. I guess Seokjinie will be like that too," Jungkook claimed making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Whatever storyteller. You talk like you're 75 yourself. Let's get going now, shall we?" Taehyung said. "Whatever you say TaeTae. Oh and weapons are not allowed at the party."

After about an hour or so, everybody was ready to leave. Luckily, Namjoon had asked for a private jet from the FBI officials for the others since Jungkook wasn't planning on taking Jimin and Seokjin with him. However, Taehyung was a different story. 

Jungkook insisted on taking Taehyung with him and even though none of them trusted Jungkook, they had to send Taehyung with him.

"Let's get to the jet, shall we, TaeTae?"

|||

(BY PASTAELWRITING)

Guys, the MV was so precious..... I was crying. It was beautifully executed <3

Hope you liked the chapter, let me know in the comment sections and do vote for me! Borahae! <3