Episode 2: Private Account

"Oh my goodness! This photo of me with a bunny filter looks so adorable!" I laughed as I started zooming in my photo. "This is too cute; this deserves a heart." as I double-tapped the IG photo.

I used to this before. I love interacting with my supporters. I think they deserve some updates from me now; I saw all the efforts they did just to make me win the award, and I'm so grateful for that.

I am laying down in my bed now and decided to scroll through Instagram. I had work earlier, and before I went home, a staff told me that a video of me and Hae In has been spreading online. It was the only video I was supposed to search on Instagram, but here I am browsing through my tagged photos. I can't help but laugh around some captions and comments of everyone on Hae In and I's videos.

"Babe." I looked at the handsome man who just came in my bedroom just now.

"Hi! Omo, you look so tired." I said as I put my arms up, asking him for a hug. I'm sure he's tired from work as well.

He hugged me before sitting down beside me. He caressed my hair. "What have you been doing? Why do you still sound so energetic at this time?" He looked at his watch.

"I've been browsing through my SNS. I'm seeing a lot of funny posts. There have been so many speculations. Well, I can say some of them are true." I smiled and faced him. "Midnight snack?" I asked him.

"Which snack?" He asked, his brows waving with a smirk on his face. Oh, this guy's gonna be the death of me.

"Food! I brought home snacks from the shoot earlier. Want some?" I asked him.

"Hmm-hm. Sure." He replied.

"Okay! Just wait here." I told him.

I stood up from the bed and left my phone on top of my side table. I'm steps away from the door when I remembered that I saw a good movie that I want to watch together with him.

"Prepare the television, love. I saw a good movie!" I said before I head to the kitchen and opened my refrigerator to choose which food I'll prepare.

I decided to get two sandwiches and reheat it using the oven. I also got some chips and took out some soju from the refrigerator.

I put everything in one tray before I head back to my bedroom.

"Honey! Please open the door for me!" I shouted in front of the door since I can't open it because I'm holding a tray with my two hands.

The door open seconds later, and I put the tray at a small table here in my room. I looked back at Binnie who just closed the door, and has my phone on his right hand.

"Why are you holding my phone? Don't tell me you've been scrolling through the fans' accounts again." I teased him before I sat on the sofa chair. He used to use my private account to browse and see posts in the SNS. "Come! Take a bite of this!" I asked him to come and sit beside me.

"How did you know?" He laughed. "I'm trying to take a glimpse of the fans' posts. I even liked some; you looked too gorgeous in—"

"What did you say?" I asked him in a high tone. But the account I was using—

"I started liking photos. There were numerous photos from the awarding night, and I love the captions of some fans which is why I had to press the heart—" He proudly told me, as continued to scroll through my tagged photos. My mind was processing what he just said.

"Tell me your dating." He started reading a caption from one post, before showing it to me. "See? Posts like this deserve a like." He told me before pressing the heart symbol with his pointer finger.

"But, did you change the account? We can't use yejinhand to like those!" I told him before he suddenly froze, and turned his head to face me.

"What?" He asked, still not moving.

"What 'what'?" I grabbed my phone from him, and my eyes grew wide when I saw that it's my public account he used. I pressed my profile, and put my hands on my temples. Oh no.

I showed my phone to him. "See? This will cause—"

He stared blankly for a moment before he reacted. "No, no! Don't worry, I'll handle it tomorrow." He nervously told me and gave me a smile. A smile still looking so nervous, but he looks adorable still! "I'm sorry, I'll be careful next time. I'll make sure that I use your private jinsfoot account to do those—"

I cut him off. "You sure have to! We have to be careful now before articles come up everywhere again." I told him.

"Let's watch the movie already?" He changed the topic before giving me an I'm sorry smile.

"Agh! Okay, okay!" Who am I to resist his charms right?

We decided to turn our phones off before I played the movie.

I rested my head on his shoulder, as he put his right arm on my shoulder.

*The next morning*

I woke up and saw myself laying back on the bed. Binnie sure lay me down here last night, I think I fell asleep while we were watching the movie.

I looked around my room to look for him. I can see that the little table in my room is already clean, and the leftover food and soju were not there already. I'm sure he cleaned it already and took them out. So I concluded that maybe he's already outside.

I got my phone from the sofa and turned it on before heading to the door, I went out and saw that Binnie's at the dining table on the phone. He saw me, mouthed 'good morning', and gave me a nervous smile. I think I know this already—

I felt my phone vibrating on my hands. I opened my phone, and saw that I'm receiving numerous text messages!

"But it was me who liked those photos!" I looked up at him and I can see that he's trying to be calm talking on the phone, but the way he said it has a slightly frustrated tone.

I shook my head and whispered to myself. "You told me you'll handle this, huh. Goodluck to you now." I laugh as I sat on the sit in front of him, and watched him get frustrated for what he did last night. 

__________________________________________________

Hi there! Different scenarios played in my head on yejinhand's reaction as she saw those posts. Most especially to the post inserted in the media. Hahaha! Anyways, thank you and please vote and leave a comment! :)