Episode 16: His Destiny

This chapter would be full of flashbacks; various scenarios from different years would be stated. Even though years would be stated beforehand, the flashback ones would be italicized to avoid confusion. This is a fanfiction. All based on the writer's imagination, and little bits from other theories online. :)

..................................................

January 2021

"Bin..."

"Yes, love?" He said as he brushed his fingers through her hair.

The twinkling stars in the night sky. The crescent-shaped moon that has guided and provided gleam to the night to every beating heart on that night. The panoramic view of the city lights of Seoul seen through their wide and tall glass window.

Yejin and Bin in their usual positions; of course, in a warm embrace. Her head buried in his shoulder. His right arm curled to her waist. But, now in a different place; not in his' nor her's, but their's.

Besides the feeling of home that they found in each other's warmth as they spend their moments together; whatever time it is during the day, now they really have a home of their own. A physical one.

A home that wouldn't just be filled with fancy furniture, or wall paintings, or a number of flower packages that they would receive that could make the place more like an indoor garden.

It will also be a home that would be filled with love, filled with memories. A home that will nourish and build a family, and maintain a happy marriage.

"When did you started liking me?" She lifted her head to look up to him, just inches away from his face.

They've been a relationship for years. That, not everybody knows. Oh maybe, the fans know. And the couple has always laughed their lungs out to the 'married' captions, and tweets they see during lurking around nights. Even so, he never really answered seriously when she asks him that same question.

"I've liked you since the first time I saw you, Yejin-ah."
"I like you today, and yesterday, and surely tomorrow I'll like you even more."
"I liked you when you told Min Tae-Gu that you're willing to defend him."

These are just some of the answers he has told her. But Yejin didn't buy those responses from him. She'll always end up laughing with the way he answers her question.

But tonight, as they celebrate a month since they moved into the home they can call 'theirs', just sitting on their living room sofa couch, and with the great view of the lights in Seoul, inside a home they've always imagined to look like; finally, he decided to answer her, seriously.

Tonight he'll tell her a story of how he liked her, even before she knows it, even before they met each other's eye, even before they worked together.

"Remember when Woo-sung asked you years ago if you're interested to date me?"

"Huh? But you told me before he initiated that because you were the only single man in your group of friends at that time." She furrowed her brows, confused now.

"Nope." He gave her a wide, genuine smile. "I was the one who actually asked him if I can meet you, and well uhm, date you?"

April 2004

"Bin, do you know who I'm working with on my new movie?" Woo-sung asked his friend, Hyun Bin who was just beside him.

"I don't." The young actor didn't remove his eyes that were focused on the television screen. "Who is it?"