Episode 21: Autumn Afternoon in Daegu

"We're here."

Bin transferred his look in a vast to the passenger seat where Yejin is. His face showed a mixture of surprise, confusion, and a tiny bit of joy.

"Wae-yo?" Yejin started laughing after seeing Bin's face.

He was staring at her still, "What?"

"We're here now." She smiled at him as she started unbuckling her seatbelt, "At my home, thank you for dropping me here."

Bin slowly nodded, looked down, and laughed in a mute sound. Oh, how he thought that they would already talk about her polaroid caption in detail.

"Anytime, Yejin."

"Bin, what are your plans after we finish our stage greetings?"

"Plans?" He started to think if he actually did create plans after this, "As far as I know, I have not scheduled anything, and Hyung hasn't told me of a new project arranged. Why?"

"Daegu will be the location of our last stage greeting day, right?" Yejin asked.

"Yes, it was what Director-nim said."

"I plan to stay there and extend my stay after the stage greeting." She said in a lower volume, hesitant to continue what she wants to say.

"That would be great! It took you a while before going back to Daegu, you must have missed your parents."

"Of course, I've been busy with lots of projects this year." She shyly laughed,

Bin looked at her and noticed by her looks that she wants to say something. So he just sat there and waited for Yejin to say whatever it is that she has been wanting to say.

And right when she glanced at him, Bin raised a brow, "What is it? I know you want to say something."

"Right! Oh, you're good, how come you know that?" She faked a laugh, as she's been trying to change the direction of the topic but he didn't budge and still kept that brow raised, "Well, I was wondering if you'd like to tour around Daegu with me."

Bin opened his mouth slightly in shock but immediately closed it before she notices.

"As you've said, it's been long since I toured around in Daegu, and I have no one to accompany me around, so I was wondering if you're free." She gave him an awkward smile, before it became a happy encouraging smile, "I'll tour you around!"

Bin immediately spoke, "I'd gladly accept your invitation! Besides visiting my family tomorrow, I haven't had any other plans about celebrating my birthday this year because of how our schedules work now."

"Great! Now you have a plan!" She said in a tone full of excitement.

He showed her a smirk and responded, "I definitely wouldn't decline an offer of such an excellent actress like Ms. Son Ye Jin to tour me around Daegu."

"Stop flattering me! I'm going now." Yejin said as she grabs the baguette handbag on her lap.

"Okay, okay."

She turned to look at him and smiled, "Thank you again, Bin."

"Alright." He smiled back, and wave a hand, "See you tomorrow, Yejin."