Episode 4: Awards Night I

Viewers have perceived the rumored celebrity couple that they were distant, and there was a cold treatment in between their interactions during the event. 

"Hi Bin-ssi!" A beautiful woman wearing a gold, thin-strapped, long gown entered inside my office. It was just last weekend since we showed each other's outfit. This gown has made my girlfriend look even more goddess-looking than she already is. With her soft, long straightened hair down, and a pair of drop earrings that complemented her look even more. 

I, on the other hand, is wearing the Ralph Lauren long sleeves, navy blue trousers, and a bowtie. I asked the stylist to leave my coat inside my van, and wear it before I go out for the red carpet.

I stood up from my seat, and welcomed her open arms for a hug, and gave her a kiss on the forehead. I don't want to ruin her make-up, just yet. "Hi babe." I whispered, lowered my head, and stared for a moment. 

"What?" She asked, with a little giggle. 

"How do I get so lucky to have a gorgeous girlfriend like you?" I asked, and furrowed my brows still staring at her. 

She then hit my chest slightly and laughed before withdrawing away from our hug. 

But it really was a serious question.

We're currently inside my agency's building. Yejin and I were called to meet here at three 'o clock in the afternoon before we head to the awards night separately. Our agencies called the other night and suggested that we meet all together first; probably because they wanted to give us a few reminders. 

"Yejin." I called her, just before she sits down on the couch inside my office. 

She turned around, phone in hand, and her hair literally swept together with the air. "Yes, Mister CEO?" 

Goodness, this scene looked like a scenario from a drama. My brain has suddenly played a slow-motioned preview of what I just saw. 

Even before I knew it, she's already in front of me. "What is it? Will you just stare at me? Bin, I know I'm pretty--"

I stole a quick kiss from her. It lasted seconds though before I felt her lips move through mine, then she quickly moved away. 

How does the world expect me to resist this goddess in front of me? She's just making me weak every single time. 

"I'm sorry. I just, I just can't anymore." I can't even express my thoughts now! Her looking like this, with the two of us alone in this office is making me crazy.

I walked back to my seat and got something under my office table. It is a bouquet of white little flowers, with three Camellia flowers in between. 

I got it and walked to the woman who will surely stand out, even if she will be surrounded by all the prettiest flowers this world has. 

As I walk towards her, she looked at me before her eyes went down on the bouquet I was holding. 

"Flowers for you, my love." I handed it over to her.  

Camellia flowers: affection, desire, love. 

I can see her eyes twinkled, before getting the flowers from my hand. 

"Aww, this was unexpected, babe." She told me before she started staring and holding every single flower in that bouquet. "They're so pretty! Thank you!, Bin!" 

I smiled and stared at her as she decided to sit back on the couch, and continued to admire the flowers. She even placed it on top of the table and took a picture. This woman, and her love for flowers. And here I am, a man staring at the love of his life radiating while holding a bouquet of flowers. 

It was until someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said. 

The door opened, and there entered Yejin's manager and my manager. 

"Okay, okay! It's almost time to go, but I just need to remind you both of few things." My manager said. 

I sat beside Yejin, and our managers took their sit in two separate individual sofa chairs. 

"Hmm-hm? Go on." I said. 

"We have to compromise a little for today's events. Even without the audience, there would still be a number of media, and cameras surrounding the venue. We should be careful not to make obvious actions that would create articles again." Her manager explained. 

I heard Yejin laughed. "Of course, we would be." 

"Please consider us, too! It's so hard to create another denial statement!" My manager exclaimed, acting like he was frustrated. I can't help but laugh a little.  

"It's hard to explain it when it's such a beautiful couple like you and Jin is in action, I swear!" Yejin's manager stated. 

"I already talked to him last weekend about it. We'll try to avoid interactions that could create issues for the audience." Yejin said, reassuring our managers. 

"I've watched videos from YouTube, and saw how there were numerous edited videos of you Mr. Hyun Bin staring at her for so long! Goodness! Can you really not try to be a little less obvious?" Now I can hear that my manager is really frustrated. I showed him a slight smile. 

"Look at her!" I pointed my hands towards Yejin. "How can I not stare at her? Even when she's doing nothing, I can't help but stare!" I too sounded frustrated already. 

Yejin was laughing loudly now. "Okay, stop it now Bin. They're right. We wouldn't want to make our agencies deny for the fourth time. Try to control your eyes first, and just focus on the show." She told me, slightly teasing me. 

"Less staring today, okay?" She faced and asked me.

Oh boy, how can I do such a thing? 

"Okay, everything's settled now. Keep all those things in mind. Yejin shall go first, the van is already prepared downstairs." Her manager said, before leaving together with my manager. 

Yejin and I will walk at the Baeksang's carpet separately. It is a mutual decision between us; also in respect to the social distancing and we wouldn't want to create much noise about our relationship in the middle of the world's crisis. 

"Bin, I'll call you once you can leave already." my manager said, before closing the door of my office. 

"I'll follow them now," Yejin said.

"Alright. I'll see you later, love." I told her, guiding her to the door. 

"Again. Control your stares well, okay?" She told me with such a warning tone. 

"Yes, alright, alright," I said, nodding at her. 

"Let's just celebrate after the event, alright?" She said, now with a big excited smile. 

I caressed her hair, "I'd love that." I told her. 

She gave me her genuine smile, before waving goodbye.

That moment I knew, I wouldn't be able to control my eyes off her for one whole night. 

_______________________________________________________

Hi! Thank you for reading! Please continue to leave some comments, and feel the sweet imaginary moments with me. Again, any scenario written in this story does not reflect what truly happened during the said events. 

Also, if you have a suggestion on scenarios I should make a story about, please leave me a message or comment down below. Thanks! :)