Episode 3: The Future

A future with the person you love is one of the best things to look forward to. In moments where you just sit down with your partner beside you, and foresee together, and be able to share little descriptions on how you want to spend your lifetime together is one of the greatest feelings couples would share.

Yejin and Bin are currently filming a scene for their drama's 12th episode. It is a scenario familiar to them; considering all the numerous times they described to one another; hand in hand, sitting side by side on their couch at home their plans together. 

"I want to marry you, and take a child after you."

"I want girls." 

"I want twins." 

"I think I need to sober up." 

"I hope you won't."

"Go on. What else do you want to do with me?" 

"I want to see you grow old. With gray hair, and wrinkles. You'll still be pretty then, right?"

"If you want to witness that, then you have to stay with me for a long long time." 

"CUT!" The director shouted. "Wipe those tears first, Seri!" 

Yejin's eyes are full of tears. She wasn't able to control her tears after she said her line. Indeed, she felt everything, and every single word and emotion Yoon Se Ri expresses to Ri Jeong Hyeok. 

Her assistant gave her two tissues, and she started to slowly wipe those little tears that fell from her eye. It was not written on the script that she'll have to cry, but she got carried away by the scene and their script.

She then faced Bin who never took his eyes off Yejin even when the director cut the scene already. 

He smiled at her. "Are you okay?" 

She slightly hit him on his broad right shoulder. A captain's shoulder that was built to protect her. 

"You sounded like my boyfriend Hyun Bin, and not Ri Jeong Hyeok. That was the reason why I cried!" Yejin exclaimed to him, still teary-eyed. 

"Oh, then your boyfriend must be really handsome," Bin said before giving her a wink. 

After she calmed herself, and her emotions. They continued to shoot the remaining moments Yoon Se Ri and Ri Jeong Hyeok had that night.

It is no secret that both of them aim to get married within their 30s. Yejin and Bin are both currently 37 years of age. Even so, they both have their own reasons for why they wanted to take things slow, and not rush marriage simply because of their age. 

After the shoot was done, Yejin and Bin went home together. He decided to take YeJin home tonight. 

Both were silent during the first minutes they were inside the car. Yejin was staring blankly, as to how she said in one interview that she always does this. Bin, on the other hand, was focused on the road, yet sees the situation of his girlfriend from his peripheral view.

Yejin suddenly pressed and turned the music on. One jazz song playing inside the car. 

Bin was completely aware that she has lots of thoughts in her mind. He held the hand of the person in his passenger seat. Stole a quick glance, and showed a smile. 

Yejin who's completely spacing out was awakened when he held her hand. She was awakened with the fact that there's a man driving beside her, and that man is the person she wants to spend her whole life with. Her mind was awakened as well, as to how she previously thought of wonderful scenarios she'll want to do with him. From how mornings will be spent with them laying beside each other. In the afternoons they'll want to read their scripts and practice their lines to one another. To the nights they'll be spending on the couch, beer on hand, with their existence beside one another that only matters. 

"I felt Se Ri earlier. I felt the pain she was experiencing that it is nearly impossible to spend their future together." She felt sadness again. "Our drama's story is making me cry!" She screamed of frustration.

Bin was just laughing. Yejin continued to express her frustrations about their characters' love story as they were on their way home. Bin listens to her, and with every story she tells, he felt like it was a sweet song playing beside her- minus the annoyance she expressed every time she'll talk about the people that are hindering the cross lovers' story. 

Just after Bin parked his car in the parking lot when they reached Yejin's home, he held her hand once again. 

He stared at her for a moment. Yejin who's feeling confused why this man beside her was doing that way. 

"You know what, I uttered my lines earlier as Kim Tae Pyung." He gave her a smile. "I think that's the name of your handsome boyfriend?" He raised a brow, before laughing. 

Yejin nodded and laughed hard. Bin suddenly pulled her into a hug. Disregarding the little handbrake in between their sits. He stared at her once more. 

Oh, he'll never get tired of staring at this goddess's face. Her face screams future, and kitchen, and children, and bed, and flowers, and every single beautiful thing created in this world would look pretty; even if it has wrinkles, as long as he has her by his side.

He held her chin and gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

Yejin closed her eyes as his lips touched his forehead. A moment like this makes her heart flutters. 

"I can't wait to spend my future with you." He whispered, still having no gap in between them.

This is one of their favorite moments. Simplicity. Warmth. Little moments beside each other. Most of all, the feeling of love and contentment that surrounds them. 

______________________________________________________

Hello there, again! This is one of my favorite scenes from CLOY. It felt too real, really. :>